LFFKL 2017 Discussion Thread

X_Factor_40

1 minute ago, IDOG_det said:

Have to admit the @ got your attention though

rCcrn8zgSFWvWmlyqZ2R_w5.gif

and, just to make you feel old, I was only 9 years old when you joined FF.

It'll save a headache and constant PMing, that's for sure. 

If I remember right, I was a Sophomore in HS. So that would have made me 15.5 at the time. I was looking for mock drafts in a personal finance class. 

1 minute ago, X_Factor_40 said:

It'll save a headache and constant PMing, that's for sure. 

If I remember right, I was a Sophomore in HS. So that would have made me 15.5 at the time. I was looking for mock drafts in a personal finance class. 

I joined just a few days before I turned 13, I was looking for mock drafts as well. I actually (randomly) remember the day that I signed up because I forgot my password, forgot about the site, and then remembered the site a few weeks later when I was bored in class.

On August 16, 2017 at 2:47 PM, FootballPhreak said:

I was looking up prospects for the draft and stumbled upon this site the year X joined. I didn't join until a little later though. I was 30 when X joined, so he is not the one you are making old...

You don't look a day over 25!  

I'm going to entertain offers for the #1 pick for the rest of the evening and post my pick late tonight or in the morning. 

DeMarco Murray and LeSean McCoy are available for a WR (can include picks if necessary), or to be used to jump back up into the front half of round 1. 

PM me with an offer. 

Time Slots for Tuesday, August 21st

8:00 - 10:00: @1King
10:00 - 12:00:  @Detroitlions703 x2
12:00 - 2:00: . @detfan782004
2:00 - 4:00: @RyanFuller003

4:00 - 6:00: @X_Factor_40
6:00 - 8:00:  @davisblack
8:00 - 10:00: @TimeForChange
10:00 - 12:00: @Sllim Pickens

If we don't hear from 1king by the end of tomorrow, we may need to add a Co-Owner. In that event, are you still interested, @I_GET_SAX ? 

Make sure you PM the next guy to keep things moving. Everyone needs to be active. 

Archived