LFFKL 2017 Discussion Thread

X_Factor_40

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What does your absolutely ridiculous statement have to do with a random fantasy injury weeks later?  I didn't even pick a player before you picked Hunt with your 3rd pick in this draft.

Just trying to follow.

Whats to follow? I said thank you guys for allowing Kareem Hunt to fall to me. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

34 minutes ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Whats to follow? I said thank you guys for allowing Kareem Hunt to fall to me. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

You're sitting back, pretending that pure fantasy luck was part of your design.  If Hunt sustained a career-ending injury this next week, I'm guessing everyone who drafted before you should say "see, that's why we held off on drafting him, thanks for taking Hunt and not _______".

4 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You're sitting back, pretending that pure fantasy luck was part of your design.  If Hunt sustained a career-ending injury this next week, I'm guessing everyone who drafted before you should say "see, that's why we held off on drafting him, thanks for taking Hunt and not _______".

Well aren't you awfully sensitive about a lighthearded fantasy football post. Imagine if I actually said something offensive. Yikes.

1 hour ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Well aren't you awfully sensitive about a lighthearded fantasy football post. Imagine if I actually said something offensive. Yikes.

Oh.  We're assuming that a comment I responded to last week has me all sorts of fired up today.  Interesting.

I just pointed out that it was a strange thing to gloat about.  If you knew Ware was going to be injured and Hunt would be a top RB in fantasy, you would have undoubtedly taken Hunt over Lynch.  You didn't, of course, but didn't hesitate to gloat after the fantasy football luck shifted your way.  Just found it sort of... desperate.

If fantasy luck lands me a waiver wire stud, I'll be sure to thank everyone for not picking him up before I did.  Who doesn't love a good 'lighthearded', desperate fantasy football post?

29 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Oh.  We're assuming that a comment I responded to last week has me all sorts of fired up today.  Interesting.

I just pointed out that it was a strange thing to gloat about.  If you knew Ware was going to be injured and Hunt would be a top RB in fantasy, you would have undoubtedly taken Hunt over Lynch.  You didn't, of course, but didn't hesitate to gloat after the fantasy football luck shifted your way.  Just found it sort of... desperate.

If fantasy luck lands me a waiver wire stud, I'll be sure to thank everyone for not picking him up before I did.  Who doesn't love a good 'lighthearded', desperate fantasy football post?

Im 2-0 in 1st place by 42 points and have 114 more points than you through 2 weeks. You have yet to even break 100 points in either matchup. Yeah im the desperate one here...

4 minutes ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Anyways. Go Lions because that's what matters

16 minutes ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Im 2-0 in 1st place by 42 points and have 114 more points than you through 2 weeks. You have yet to even break 100 points in either matchup. Yeah im the desperate one here...

Ha.  You counter my mention of your fantasy football luck by bringing up more fantasy football luck.  I lost my top player week 1, while your 11th player taken is a top fantasy performer after 2 weeks.  And I'm supposed to feel... bad?

You fell into the Hunt situation.  If you don't win, I'll be amazed.

16 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Ha.  You counter my mention of your fantasy football luck by bringing up more fantasy football luck.  I lost my top player week 1, while your 11th player taken is a top fantasy performer after 2 weeks.  And I'm supposed to feel... bad?

You fell into the Hunt situation.  If you don't win, I'll be amazed.

Thanks Ill take that as a compliment. Also, if you didn't trade away your first last year maybe youd be in a little better shape..

1 hour ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Thanks Ill take that as a compliment. Also, if you didn't trade away your first last year maybe youd be in a little better shape..

Better shape?  My roster was great heading into this year.  In other words, I should have traded away David Johnson and Greg Olsen during the draft for unknowns because they were obviously going to miss the majority of this year from injuries sustained during weeks 1 and 2.  Ridiculous.

I love how you act like some hindsight expert, as if you didn't fall blindly into where you are.  It's alright.  It's week 3.  Fantasy is all ebb and flow.  Despite my terrible luck so far, I'm 1-1 with a decent roster.  We'll see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived