LFFKL 2017 Discussion Thread

X_Factor_40

3 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

I’m in if it happens 

I am guessing it doesn't.  Also the activity after the draft fell off significantly as well.  But I will give it that one last try to keep it going.  Sad to see it go after all of these years.  Sort of finalizes the death of what this forum used to be.

7 hours ago, detroitlions72003 said:

That's unfortunate but its okay because you guys can just hand me the trophy anyways

Stafford/Cousins, Hunt, Kamara, Mckinnon, Demaryius Thomas, Golden Tate, Chris Hogan

you guys stood no chance

... whaaaaat?  I'm hoping that this was some sort of playful, interest-generating jab, and not some serious fantasy discussion.

I'm in for whatever, and I guess we can see if we can replace those that drop.  I doubt it, though; this place is barely limping along at this point.

I'm open to keep it going. I really enjoy this league when it's active, but it's been like pulling teeth the last couple years trying to get it together. 

I would have hoped to set keepers by August 17th and then start drafting on Monday the 20th. I was hoping there would be more interest if I waited longer this year. I figure best case scenario we would have to replace 1King, FTW and Phreak at a minimum. I've had one poster express interest in joining the league, so a few more people would have to express some interest, or if we could get close we could probably advertise this league in a couple active keeper/dynasty threads in the fantasy football forum and maybe fill a couple teams. 

I'm not sure how the best way to go about determining who is active and who isn't, though. I never like to force anyone out of the league via replacement if at all possible. But, it would probably take that to keep things going. 

If the majority of the league is back and wants to keep this going then we can try to make it happen, but we're going to need to hear back from a few guys, and we're going to need to determine a cut off date to hear back from people and then start replacing people if we want to go that route. I'm open to suggestions. 

Archived