Aaron Donald deal is done! 6 yrs, 135 mil, 87 gtd.

RamRod

man this just gives you that tingly feeling in your stomach that runs down your spine.. Just feels good man. And it feels good because Sean Mcbabe has been upfront and truthful thru out and everything was handled with class.. Far cry from years before.. Nice job by the FO. 

Was never really worried that this would get done. He is the best defensive player in football (arguably overall) and you just dont let those guys walk (unless you're Oakland)

Actually it was for less money than I thought it would take. Im curious to see the breakdown in years. But if he is really playing on just his Option this season, I wonder what we are planning with the Cap space we just created with Whit/Woods?

Alot to be excited about going into next weekend

3 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Was never really worried that this would get done. He is the best defensive player in football (arguably overall) and you just dont let those guys walk (unless you're Oakland)

Actually it was for less money than I thought it would take. Im curious to see the breakdown in years. But if he is really playing on just his Option this season, I wonder what we are planning with the Cap space we just created with Whit/Woods?

Alot to be excited about going into next weekend

This years hit goes up $2 million leaving us about $6.5 million. Roughly

3 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

This years hit goes up $2 million leaving us about $6.5 million. Roughly

I know whats out there right now, but more specific details will trickle out in the next week or so.

Because right now it looks like a 4y/$95m extension, and then we will reassess in 2023

Archived