Training Camp

Rockice_8

13 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

And just like that Leggett is back at practice the past two days making plays all over the field.  The TE group is as talented as I can remember.  Plus you forgot Sterling.

Sterling
Walford
Herndon
Leggett
Tomlinson

At least 1 maybe 2 of those guys have to get cut.  Going to be very tough to make that decision.  

The staff has praised Leggett so much when he’s healthy I can’t see him not making the team. I see our TE group as Leggett, Herndon and Sterling.

Just now, Bobby816 said:

The staff has praised Leggett so much when he’s healthy I can’t see him not making the team. I see our TE group as Leggett, Herndon and Sterling.

+1.  His injury history is a bit problematic though.  Hope it doesn't continue because when he is out there he is always making plays.

7 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I see those 3 making it too. Herndon and Leggett are locks because we just drafted them this year and last year. 

This OL is about to be a big issue for us. Beachum is our all preseason, now Winters as well. Ijalana just got put on the IR. Qvale looked awful last week. Long has injury concerns as well. This is setting up to be awful. Shell the only guy to be relied on.

Shell looked very good in the last game. Winters will be back for week 1 and he knows what to do so I'm not worried there. Long is not hurt and is a MASSIVE up grade from last year and Beachum will be fine too because he will play week 1. I also like Carpenter and he has been fine during camp. 

Archived