Training Camp

Rockice_8

2 hours ago, jetfuel34 said:

I disagree with you here. I think you are reading into this way too much. 

I'm reading into something too much based off of the Jets setting a precedent to ensure all contracts have this language? 

Hmm...there's a reason this was holding things up.

36 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

How’s your guys WR group looking? Do you think your organization would trade Teddy B for a WR with upside or an established veteran? 

We have a ton of depth at WR, doubt we would make a trade for one. Could see us making a move for an OLB or a G though. 

10 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Perfect coverage by Parry Nickerson on Bridgewater deep pass for Stewart. Turned around right in time, nearly had pick. #Jets

This is becoming a trend in TC.  Skrine better watch his back.  Every other tweet from beat guys is about Nickerson making a play.

I have everything crossed he makes the slot position his own and we cut Skrine

Just now, xenajets said:

I have everything crossed he makes the slot position his own and we cut Skrine

Jones has been making plays too.  Claiborne is still the guy but with his history of injuries Jones could be the next man up if he keeps making plays.

14 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

Enunwa, Winters and Leggett are battling injuries.

Bowles was Belicheck-lite with his vague comments about them but gut feeling none were significant enough that the season was in jeopardy.  

12 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Bowles was Belicheck-lite with his vague comments about them but gut feeling none were significant enough that the season was in jeopardy.  

It wasn't Enunwa's neck which is all that matters for him. 

Archived