Predict the Roster!

Pastor Dillon

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

BOB must have begged to keep Lamm. The only explantation. 

We really gotta look into this one for where the bodies are buried.  Gotta be one of those Kubiak-type explanations like Kubiak's little league baseball habit of getting his best friends kids (Studdard) or his kids friends (Nading) on his team.  Just spitballing here, but Colleen McNair graduated from Wake Forest Law (Winston-Salem, NC) in early 90's, Kendall Lamm born just down the road in Charlotte, NC in early 90's.  Colleen was in Boston College's sports information dept and her two best friends dad's were college football coaches at the time, so maybe there was some "hostessing" going on and a little byproduct named Kendall?  You read it here first, Kendall Lamm is Bill O'Brien's secret stepson.  Yes, completely made up bs connecting random bits of info into easily debunked conspiracy theory, but less flimsy than any football related explanation for this guy continuing to be on this roster.

I'll get back to you on theories on how Jermaine Kelly went from not being rated in the top 700 prospects, to NFL draft pick #222, to making the Texans roster without having touched the field in camp or preseason.   Does anyone actually have proof this guy exists, or is this just Andre Chachere's imaginary friend from college? I hearby dub him "Keyser (Soze) Kelly" as I think he's just a mythical lynchpin of a ruthless secondary, made up to intimidate opponents into backing off their plans to air it out.  I half expect to see a guy in uniform with a funny limp walking back into the tunnel on opening day before slowly walking normally as he fades into the smoke and is never seen or heard from again.  Long awaited sequel - "Suspect Secondary"  

giphy.gif

Kendall Lamm's alma mater Appalachian State let Bill O'Brien's Penn State off the hook in an overtime 45-38 loss today.  I think we've found the smoking gun in the Lamm-O'Brien conspiracy.  Clearly a you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours situation (altho Penn St probably doesn't like that expression). Somebody get Brett McMurphy on this story - I'm sure Tom Herman has Penn State dirt to share too. 

1 hour ago, Apollo Stallion said:

Kendall Lamm's alma mater Appalachian State let Bill O'Brien's Penn State off the hook in an overtime 45-38 loss today.  I think we've found the smoking gun in the Lamm-O'Brien conspiracy.  Clearly a you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours situation (altho Penn St probably doesn't like that expression). Somebody get Brett McMurphy on this story - I'm sure Tom Herman has Penn State dirt to share too. 

your the best reporter the US has to offer. 

Archived