Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

<sit down next the drunk at the bar who mentioned snitch before>

@Dome

When you sit down bartender asks if you want a drink. The drunk answers for you *uff course he does! And he's getting one for me too!"

Beers cost 25 cents if you would like one for you or your new found friend. 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

When you sit down bartender asks if you want a drink. The drunk answers for you *uff course he does! And he's getting one for me too!"

Beers cost 25 cents.

<buy a beer for myself and the drunk>

"OF COURSE I WILL BUY YOU A BEER MY GOOD FRIEND HAHAHAHA. WE NEED TO GET NICE AN TOASTED FOR THE FUN TONIGHT. AM I RIGHT?"

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

<buy a beer for myself and the drunk>

"OF COURSE I WILL BUY YOU A BEER MY GOOD FRIEND HAHAHAHA. WE NEED TO GET NICE AN TOASTED FOR THE FUN TONIGHT. AM I RIGHT?"

-50 cents from Steele

*Fun? To-hic-tonight? Uhhhhh..... shhhuurrre* he slurred *No fun with ol' Pinkerton hangin out in the back though! The RAT! Even the hand holdershhh upstairs are hiding from that RAT! And they call themshelvesh fightershhhhhh!

The drunk passed out and was removed from the Saloon. After a few minutes he got up and walked home. The bartender approached Steele *Hey thanks for the business, but you really don't need to buy that guy booze. He's a real problem. So are the guys he came here with. They've been hanging out upstairs, they call themselves a Fight Club, but all they do is arm wrestle and fight about who's turn it is to pay the tab. I wish they would find a new place to hang out, they scare off all the good paying folks.*

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@Dome observe what the pinkerton dect is drinking

Water.

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<opens door number 3 upstairs

@Dome

When you turn the handle and lean into the door nothing happens. It's locked.

The men on the other side get very quiet. *Who's there?* a voice asks through the door.

23 minutes ago, Dome said:

The drunk passed out and was removed from the Saloon. After a few minutes he got up and walked home. The bartender approached Steele *Hey thanks for the business, but you really don't need to buy that guy booze. He's a real problem. So are the guys he came here with. They've been hanging out upstairs, they call themselves a Fight Club, but all they do is arm wrestle and fight about who's turn it is to pay the tab. I wish they would find a new place to hang out, they scare off all the good paying folks.*

"Thanks for letting me know, barkeep. Say, what can you tell me about that pinkerton guy?<points him out>"

@Dome

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<tells the men in the room "the name is Ahtahkahkoop, just want to give you a heads up, there is a Pinkerton downstairs and he is looking for you all....

Through the door a man replies *Yeah. No ****. Why do you think five dudes have locked themselves in a private room generally reserved for ladies of the night and their clients? Here's a hint, it ain't cause we have intimacy issues.*

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<I quietly leave the bar and catch up with the drunk I convince him to go back to the bar

You cannot find him. You're on an empty street. You don't need him to have a good time anyways.

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

"Thanks for letting me know, barkeep. Say, what can you tell me about that pinkerton guy?<points him out>"

@Dome

*Pinkerton? Who told you that? I don't know anything about him. He never orders anything to drink, just water. Just comes in here to people watch I think*

Archived