Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

7 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<searches the bar for a lantern

There are lanterns glowing behind the bar, and a few hanging above some of the tables.

The bartender has noticed you eyeing his lighting fixtures.

Just now, Dome said:

There are lanterns glowing behind the bar, and a few hanging above some of the tables.

The bartender has noticed you eyeing his lighting fixtures.

<moves over to the barkeep, "hey barkeep, what are your thoughts on those guys up in room 3?"

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<moves over to the barkeep, "hey barkeep, what are your thoughts on those guys up in room 3?"

*Troublemakers, the lot of ‘em. I wish someone would run them outta here. Been locked up in that room for a couple days now. I’ve got the key but not the courage to kick them out myself*

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

*Troublemakers, the lot of ‘em. I wish someone would run them outta here. Been locked up in that room for a couple days now. I’ve got the key but not the courage to kick them out myself*

<"if you'd lend me some of those lanterns and a couple bottles of whiskey we could have them out of here in no time"

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

<"if you'd lend me some of those lanterns and a couple bottles of whiskey we could have them out of here in no time"

*I don’t kno what could go wrong with whatever you’re planning!* he says eagerly *What can I do to help? I can’t wait to get my regular customers back!*

The bartender hands over a lantern and two bottles of whiskey.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<sets bear trap in from of room 3 and draws tomahawk while lying in wait 

Setting the bear trap will take a dexterity roll. 

Youre a tracker, and it’s your trap so it’s an easy roll to pass. I just want to make sure you don’t REALLY muck it up and slam the trap closed on your finger

Modnote: Malfman told me earlier that he won’t be around Sat or Sunday.

2 options: Starting tomorrow morning we’ll say Dr Steele is taking a “Texas nap” (hammered on the boardwalk out front) and we can move on “Weekend at Bernie’s” style with Steele in tow

OR

we can pause for the weekend cause people are busy anyway

Whats everyone think? Want to keep playing? I’m totally open to either. It IS a slowburn after all 

@Malfatron

@FinneasGage

@The Orca

@Pickle Rick

Just now, Dome said:

we can pause for the weekend

i say we take a pause man. im real ****ed up physically right now and it's killing my motivation to do much of anything, my bad. 

this looks like a lot of fun though, don't wanna nonchalantly just be going thru and what not right now, personally. 

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

Modnote: Malfman told me earlier that he won’t be around Sat or Sunday.

2 options: Starting tomorrow morning we’ll say Dr Steele is taking a “Texas nap” (hammered on the boardwalk out front) and we can move on “Weekend at Bernie’s” style with Steele in tow

OR

we can pause for the weekend cause people are busy anyway

Whats everyone think? Want to keep playing? I’m totally open to either. It IS a slowburn after all 

@Malfatron

@FinneasGage

@The Orca

@Pickle Rick

We can pause for the weekend if that's what Malf and Fin are thinking. Gives me more time to stand over the whisky ready to smash the lantern lol

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Attica you set the bear trap. Steele be ready with you bayonet. Finneas pour the Whisky in Room 2, I'll throw the lanterns on top of it. Finneas then bang on the door screaming fire....is it a plan?

ready with bayonet 

@Dome

@Malfatron Steel readies his bayonet and @FinneasGage is holding the whiskey. @Pickle Rick Ahtahkahkoop has set the trap and is standing by while @The Orca Takara is holding the lantern.

I got all that right?

As long as we have SOME progress we can just keep playing, but no rush when people are busy. Also making an athletic check to hurl a nearby item at Finneas could make him drop the whiskey.

Archived