Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

<gives my last dollar to takara before i do anything else stupid>

Steele Inventory:
Black Powder Rifle (Slow Reload, One Shot, Marksmanship Checks unlocked)
Bayonet (+1 Fighting Skill)
Gunpowder (Many uses)
25 cents

Takara Inventory:
$5.50
Derringer Pistol (Marksman skill unlocked, Quick reload, 2 shots)
Monocle (+3 to anyone one Charisma check)

Ahtahkahkoop Inventory:
Lever Action Rifle (Unlocks Marksmanship Checks, Quick reload, 3 shots)
Bear Trap (Multiple Uses)
Tomahawk (Roll Athletics Check for ranged attack, +1 added for Fighting Check)
50 cents

2 hours ago, Dome said:

There's a pile of men blocking the door. Role an athletics check if you would like to attempt to jump over them. It's your disadvantage, so roll twice and you'll take the lowest.

Got a 16 and a 8...with out looking back I'm guessing I didn't get the gun lol

Just now, The Orca said:

Got a 16 and a 8...with out looking back I'm guessing I didn't get the gun lol

You lunged for the revolver on the dresser but one of the men trying to run away from Steele tripped you as he stood up. You crashed into the dresser, and it toppled over.

You were able to snag some ammo for your Derringer off the floor though. 

+3 Derringer ammo - Takara

Steele Inventory:
Black Powder Rifle (Slow Reload, One Shot, Marksmanship Checks unlocked)
Bayonet (+1 Fighting Skill)
Gunpowder (Many uses)
25 cents

Takara Inventory:
$5.50
Derringer Pistol (Marksman skill unlocked, Quick reload, 5 shots)
Monocle (+3 to anyone one Charisma check)

Ahtahkahkoop Inventory:
Lever Action Rifle (Unlocks Marksmanship Checks, Quick reload, 3 shots)
Bear Trap (Multiple Uses)
Tomahawk (Roll Athletics Check for ranged attack, +1 added for Fighting Check)
50 cents

*GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!*

The bartender looked like his heads about to explode. He took a brisk pace towards the bar.

You may continue with any unfinished business in the bar, or leave to end Scene 1.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

<as Steele is conversing with the barkeep I wonder in to room 3 and grab a revolver while no one is paying attention and the crazieness is over

Requires a stealth check. Please roll (or confirm, and I can roll for you) if you wish to continue.

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Rolled a 5

5 + 4 stealth = 9

You are looking for a revolver when you hear the barkeeper huffing up the stairs, coming back from behind the bar. STOMP. STOMP. STOMP.

*I'll show 'em. This is MY bar.* He's speaking through clenched teeth. @Malfatron and @The Orca  are standing at the top of the stairs when the barkeeper reaches the top.

Just at that moment, @Pickle Rick Ahtahkahkoop sees the revolver and tries to slip it into his pocket, but it goes off blasting a hole in the wall towards the Saloon. The bartender starts screaming now. *WHAT IN THE HELL!?!?!?*

***KABOOM***

The bartenders double barrel blows a two foot hole through the wall towards Ahtakhakkoop.

*GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BAR OR I'LL SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL YOU SONS OF *******!*

He looks at @Malfatron and @The Orca

*I GOT ONE SHOT LEFT! ONE OF YOU WANT IT?!*

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

<walks quickly out of the room, turns to to the barkeep and wishes a well evening as I turn down the stairs and run out the front 

Sneaking past the bartender at this point will be a difficult stealth check, he's between you and the stairs. 

You'll need to roll or try something else. 

2 hours ago, Dome said:

5 + 4 stealth = 9

You are looking for a revolver when you hear the barkeeper huffing up the stairs, coming back from behind the bar. STOMP. STOMP. STOMP.

*I'll show 'em. This is MY bar.* He's speaking through clenched teeth. @Malfatron and @The Orca  are standing at the top of the stairs when the barkeeper reaches the top.

Just at that moment, @Pickle Rick Ahtahkahkoop sees the revolver and tries to slip it into his pocket, but it goes off blasting a hole in the wall towards the Saloon. The bartender starts screaming now. *WHAT IN THE HELL!?!?!?*

***KABOOM***

The bartenders double barrel blows a two foot hole through the wall towards Ahtakhakkoop.

*GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BAR OR I'LL SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL YOU SONS OF *******!*

He looks at @Malfatron and @The Orca

*I GOT ONE SHOT LEFT! ONE OF YOU WANT IT?!*

<"I apologize for my friends behavior good sir. We are new here and don't wish to cause anymore trouble. We wish to leave for the night if you so oblige. Again, I give my deepest of sincere apologies for these drunkards actions. I bid you a good evening and here is $1 for having to put up with us tonight" 

<Ushers Steele and Attica down the stairs and out the door before anyone else can cause any problems.

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

<walks quickly out of the room, turns to to the barkeep and wishes a well evening as I turn down the stairs and run out the front 

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

<"I apologize for my friends behavior good sir. We are new here and don't wish to cause anymore trouble. We wish to leave for the night if you so oblige. Again, I give my deepest of sincere apologies for these drunkards actions. I bid you a good evening and here is $1 for having to put up with us tonight" 

<Ushers Steele and Attica down the stairs and out the door before anyone else can cause any problems.

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

<leaves the bar>

The three of you scurry down the stairs. Fin is slumped over at the bar, but you just leave him there.

You step out onto the street, the morning sun is just beginning to peek over the horizon. It's too dark to make out very many of the buildings, but you remember there was a General Store next to the Saloon and a Produce Stall nearby, unlikely any are open this hour. There's a Stable across the street behind the the big buildings along Main Street and of course every town has a Sheriff's Office. 

The dawn light is hitting a large building at the end of town, it's lit up the whole front. A man stood out front smoking a cigarette, it was too far away to make out who it was. He had clearly pretty clearly noticed the four of you in the street, but didn't make any gestures or acknowledge you in any way. The sign on the front of the building says "PINKERTON DETECTIVE AGENCY."

Old%20West%20Town.jpg-13385.jpg

END SCENE ONE

Archived