Slow Burn - Scene 2 is now - v0.1 - Trial Version

Dome

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

With two customers now in his store, the owner looks up from his paper.

*Morning gentlemen! You must be the men I've heard about! Welcome to Tenpenny's! I'm Ralph Tenpenny, I own this place!*

<"How are you this fine morning my good sir"

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

<"How are you this fine morning my good sir"

*I'm doing great now that someone killed that Frisk fellow and drove his gang out of town. Am I right in assuming you two had something to do with that? Word travels quick 'round here* he said with a grin.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'll ask Mr. Tenpenny if he has any rope for sale.

*Young man, this is the Wild West. If I didn't have rope I'd be out of business by now. How much rope did you need? And what will you be using it for? I've got lots of option.*

Just now, Dome said:

*I'm doing great now that someone killed that Frisk fellow and drove his gang out of town. Am I right in assuming you two had something to do with that? Word travels quick 'round here* he said with a grin.

*Young man, this is the Wild West. If I didn't have rope I'd be out of business by now. How much rope did you need? And what will you be using it for? I've got lots of option.*

<"Well don't start spreading rumors but it would be a mighty good assumption. What was that gang involved in by the way?

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

"Aha. Good call, sir. I'd like 30 feet of a fine hemp rope. I've got some horses to tie. I'm also looking for lock picking tools. I, uh, am an apprentice locksmith. But my mentor died of dysentery, so I'm kind of learning on my own now until I can find someone else to teach me."

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<"Well don't start spreading rumors but it would be a mighty good assumption. What was that gang involved in by the way?

*I KNEW IT WAS YOU! Thank you so much, those guys were nothing but trouble. Busted up a few Ironside officials last week, pretending to be protestors but everyone knows who they are and everyone knew what they did. Those workers need to quit striking and get back to work, Ironsides Railways has done more for this town than they ever could.*

*By the way, any friend of Dusty Butte is a friend of mine. Whatever you guys need, you can have it at cost. Let me know what you're looking for or trying to do and I'll let you know if I have anything that suits your needs.*

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<walks over to the blonde and says "Well good morning there, what is the freshest fruit you have?" 

*Teddy picked these apples yesterday*

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

"Aha. Good call, sir. I'd like 30 feet of a fine hemp rope. I've got some horses to tie. I'm also looking for lock picking tools. I, uh, am an apprentice locksmith. But my mentor died of dysentery, so I'm kind of learning on my own now until I can find someone else to teach me."

*Hmmmmmmm. I might have just the thing*   the old man heads to the back and returns with several boxes.

*Does any of this interest any of you? I've got lots of inventory in the back so don't be afraid to ask if you don't see anything you like!*

Combat Kit

Two Bandages (used to stop bleeding and treat injuries)

Smelling salts (revive an unconscious person, one use)

Experimental Drug (+5 to any single Fighting roll)

Thieves Kit

Lockpicking set (many uses)

Rope (many uses)

Throwing knives (unlocks ranged attacks, 3 knives, retrievable)

Hunters Kit

Animal Call (many uses)

Gunpowder (many uses)

Skinning Knife (+1 fighting, or use stealth check instead of fighting if target is unaware)

Travelers Kit

Canteen (store any liquid)

Travelers boots (+1 dexterity check)

Travelers gloves (+1 strength check)

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

*I KNEW IT WAS YOU! Thank you so much, those guys were nothing but trouble. Busted up a few Ironside officials last week, pretending to be protestors but everyone knows who they are and everyone knew what they did. Those workers need to quit striking and get back to work, Ironsides Railways has done more for this town than they ever could.*

*By the way, any friend of Dusty Butte is a friend of mine. Whatever you guys need, you can have it at cost. Let me know what you're looking for or trying to do and I'll let you know if I have anything that suits your needs.*

*Teddy picked these apples yesterday*

<"Do you by chance have a Gatlin gun?"

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

<"Well Sunshine I'll take one of them there apples then, they look might delicious."

*Consider this a sample* and Becky tosses you an apple.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

<"Do you by chance have a Gatlin gun?"

The old man laughs and says *If I had a Gatling gun, you think I'd be running this old shop? And careful who you ask that too, someone might think you're serious!*

Archived