Everything Pokemon Thread!

I was thinking of making one of these. Seems just easier for us to make the big threads.

People are really hating on the Lycanroc form. I personally don't have much of a problem with it. Would have been better to make a completely custom model but as it stands it isn't the troublesome.

7 hours ago, steelcurtain29 said:

Everything Pokemon here gentlemen!

Who's excited for the new games?

Honestly, I don't think I've been less enthusiastic for a new Pokemon game.  I really wasn't a fan of Sun/Moon, and I've got no hopes that this game is going to be any better.  Probably wait until the next generation comes out unless something significant changes.  I still have Moon wrapped up in it's original wrapping.

On 8/13/2017 at 2:34 AM, CWood21 said:

Honestly, I don't think I've been less enthusiastic for a new Pokemon game.  I really wasn't a fan of Sun/Moon, and I've got no hopes that this game is going to be any better.  Probably wait until the next generation comes out unless something significant changes.  I still have Moon wrapped up in it's original wrapping.

I wish i could say I thin it would be worth something. But this gen was easily the worst so far. I can only hope that S/M2 will be in the future here and they've been able to establish gym's. The game honestly felt like I was just playing one long segment between two gyms. It was the first main series Pokemon game that I had to put down for a few days in the middle of it. 

3 hours ago, OleXmad said:

About 3+ years from now we'll get it assuming the switch isn't dead by then for whatever reason.

I never expected them to make one at all. They were ruling the handheld market as it was. Why make an unnecessary change. But apparently public opinion won out.

A few new updates in the most recent release...

A new form for Lycanroc.  Dusk form and only certain Rockruff evolve into this form.
Kommo-o gets it's own Z-move.

Also Gold and Silver are going to be re-released on the virtual console on September 22nd.

• 1 month later...

Just decided to restart my game and do a new play through. Had a itch to play. Made a team of pokemon I haven't played with (or haven't in 10+ years)

team will be:

Nidoran (Male)

Torchic

Spheal

Magnemite

Cottonee

Deino

Well see how this goes! so far so good. im kind of bummed i restarted it, didn't think about it. should've waited for new copy, oh well. I moved all my pokemon over at least (I had a finished pokedex) to the pokebank. doh