Everything Pokemon Thread!

8 hours ago, showtime said:

I know you sent that days ago, and I meant to respond but I had to leave the house.  Sorry about that.  Let me know when you're able to trade.

I'll be on most of the night, or at least for the next few hours or so.  If you see me online, drop me a PM.

6 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

PM me what you need.  Any chance you can dextrade Zamazenta too?

Haven't gotten it yet, but I will when the time comes. I'm not far, I am about to fight Leon.

I'm at about 245 on the Dex or so, so I can dextrade whatever. A list might be too long to come up with at the moment. 

10 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Haven't gotten it yet, but I will when the time comes. I'm not far, I am about to fight Leon.

I'm at about 245 on the Dex or so, so I can dextrade whatever. A list might be too long to come up with at the moment. 

I’m not gonna be home for another ~30 minutes or so.  I’ll start collecting some sword exclusives.

Just now, CWood21 said:

I’m not gonna be home for another ~30 minutes or so.  I’ll start collecting some sword exclusives.

No rush. I am sure I am at least a day or two away maybe from actually getting this done and catching him.

As someone who hasn't played these in a long time, so we still need to poison/ paralyze etc before using masterball on the legendary?

Just now, MikeT14 said:

No rush. I am sure I am at least a day or two away maybe from actually getting this done and catching him.

As someone who hasn't played these in a long time, so we still need to poison/ paralyze etc before using masterball on the legendary?

Master Ball is a guaranteed catch no matter what.  Just chuck it and it automatically catches it.

Just now, Justone2 said:

From my experience catch rate wasn't that bad. Got it with an ultra ball when it was burned in the yellow. Could be lucky but glad i still have my masterball for when i randomly stumble on a shiny G-max.

Honestly, Mewtwo in Gen 1 with a catch rate of 3 and recover was probably the hardest thing to catch. Gen 4 onwards, they made it really easy to catch most legendaries.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Honestly, Mewtwo in Gen 1 with a catch rate of 3 and recover was probably the hardest thing to catch. Gen 4 onwards, they made it really easy to catch most legendaries.

Yeah mostly for the box legendary it seems to have been made much easier. In this game the box legendary can be a bit difficult but he third one is basically a guaranteed catch.