Everything Pokemon Thread!

28 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

For my first play through, I have Corviknight, Noivern, Cinderace, Snom, Hatterene, and Grimmsnarl.

Noivern is a placeholder until I get a Galarian dragon I like.  Wanted to go with all new gen pokemon for the first play through.  

Second play through, I'll probably go with the grass or water starter and a Centiskorch.  I haven't really found a new water or grass type I love yet.

The grass starter has the coolest design imo, but he is pretty useless. I just dropped him. I will probably do the water dude next.

The Galarian pseudo-dragon is cool, but sucks to get him so late. Dragon/Ghost is an interesting combo

12 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

The grass starter has the coolest design imo, but he is pretty useless. I just dropped him. I will probably do the water dude next.

The Galarian pseudo-dragon is cool, but sucks to get him so late. Dragon/Ghost is an interesting combo

I think I'll do water next as well.  Before I restart, I am gonna breed a team of 6 with proper natures to use.  I doubt I'll do full IV training(IV breeding and training was SO easy in UM/US) because that makes the game too easy.  

39 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I think I'll do water next as well.  Before I restart, I am gonna breed a team of 6 with proper natures to use.  I doubt I'll do full IV training(IV breeding and training was SO easy in UM/US) because that makes the game too easy.  

I don't do any of that stuff anymore.... EV/IV training. It's not necessary to play through the game normally, and I don't battle anyone, so to me it's a waste. 

What I will do, within reason, is try to get an appropriate nature. 

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

I don't do any of that stuff anymore.... EV/IV training. It's not necessary to play through the game normally, and I don't battle anyone, so to me it's a waste. 

I have Dittos with desirable natures and some Dittos with 4 max IVs, so it's not that difficult.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:
7 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

I have Dittos with desirable natures and some Dittos with 4 max IVs, so it's not that difficult.

Didn't say it was terribly difficult, but a waste of time to how I play

47 minutes ago, Danger said:

Is it just me or is the Day Night cycle screwed up in this game? It's literally 1 in the afternoon and it's night time in this game.

I checked my date and time settings, as well as restarted the game, no avail.

Yeah, I'm having weird issues too.  Especially cause I'm trying to evolve something at night.