Everything Pokemon Thread!

19 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

How early can you get Eevee's? I know you can get one really early as a gift if you played Pokemon Let's Go Eevee like I did

They're in the same place all the Meowth's are, right before the first gym (the grass inside the stone fences once you exit the first cave).

17 hours ago, showtime said:

How do I get that one Pokemon that looks like a duck with a sword and shield?  I think it's an exclusive Pokemon from Sword, but I have Shield.

I can trade you one.  You'll have to evolve a Farfetch'd (Sword exclusive), and then land 3 critical hits in a battle for it to evolve.

7 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

what the heck, 3 in one battle? Does it also have to be holding the "leek" item?

No so with a high crit move plus dire hit and holding a crit increasing item it ain't that hard but they sure have added some strange Evolution methods this gen.

3 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

No so with a high crit move plus dire hit and holding a crit increasing item it ain't that hard but they sure have added some strange Evolution methods this gen.

But is it in one battle? So basically has to be against a gym leader?

So do I break down and pay $4 so I can get Nintendo's stupid online membership so I can do stuff like battle and trade? 

It's weird because breeding perfect (5 IV pokemon) is a guilty pleasure of mine, but I still prefer Pokemon Showdown for competitive (though it's been more than 3 years at this point)