Everything Pokemon Thread!

1 minute ago, flyers0909 said:

Really appreciate it man, happy I can use him for a while now instead of having to wait til towards the end of the game.  

No worries.  I'm assuming that was you.  It's kinda limited movepool wise until it evolves.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

How does trading work on this game? Do I need friend codes and a pokemon code? Assuming you can't do it until later in the game? Winter holiday is over so back to work for me which means not as much time to play.

You use a LC which is a four digit code.  When it matches with someone else you’ll link up.

So Pokédex is done! Thanks to all, however now I need these Pokémon to complete my Living Pokédex in shield: 

Type Null

Mawile

Stonnjourner

Zacian 

If anyone has any extras of these, let me know! I can give you a basically any of the other Pokédex minus Zamazenta and eternas.  

Also, I’m still trying to complete my living dex in my Sun game. If anyone has any of the following Pokémon, let me know. Again I have a lot of Pokémon I can breed for you or something: 

Mew , Celebi , Jirachi , Victini ,  Reshiram , Zekrom , Diance , Volcanion.

That’s all I need for my complete living dex.