Everything Pokemon Thread!

On 8/3/2022 at 6:21 PM, jetsfan4life51 said:

I like how there are 3 story lines but the Terastallizing gimmick looks eh.  Changing types may be cool but it looks gimmicky with the crystals.  Hopefully it plays out well in the storyline.

The only way I am cool with the crystal gimmick is that the "rare" type transformations arent actually that rare and they make fights more interesting. Like I throw out fire against grass and they terastalize into rock. 

On 8/4/2022 at 5:52 PM, Deadpulse said:

The only way I am cool with the crystal gimmick is that the "rare" type transformations arent actually that rare and they make fights more interesting. Like I throw out fire against grass and they terastalize into rock. 

I'd imagine there's going to be an item that will let you change it's Tera type.

4 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I'd imagine there's going to be an item that will let you change it's Tera type.

that'd be cool. 

I have seen some complaints about type changing in the competitive communities and I guess I sympathize with them a bit but man, screw em. Anything that shakes up the battle system I am here for. Personally liked the Agile and Strong moves in Arceus, I just wish they were MORE impactful on the combat. 

33 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I think that may be my confirmation In getting Scarlet

There will be more info to come (I have been reading all spoilers) that have me getting Violet for sure. Would be good cause we can trade if needed. 

• Like 2

I’m locked into getting Violet unless there was some sort of huge version exclusive. The legendaries being your transportation from the start sold it even more. 

Will stink not to catch a Larvitar and train it up or see Tyranitar in the wild, but I’ve done that in so many games at this point.

On 8/11/2022 at 12:09 PM, Kiltman said:

I’m locked into getting Violet unless there was some sort of huge version exclusive. The legendaries being your transportation from the start sold it even more. 

Will stink not to catch a Larvitar and train it up or see Tyranitar in the wild, but I’ve done that in so many games at this point.

I plan on buying both, so I'm sure I can send you a Larvitar.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, chiefs82 said:

Same. I bought both versions last year and this year just doing one

If there was ever a time to buy both versions, this might be it. Without spoiling anything, I am pretty sure the games will have slightly different stories, or at least more variation than in years past

Well, I finally did it. I finally decided to give a Pokémon game a shot.

I went with Pokémon Arceus or something. Said ROG meets action right there on the back.

I’m gonna finish the Spider-Man DLC content and finish getting the collectibles and then give that a shot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Well, I finally did it. I finally decided to give a Pokémon game a shot.

I went with Pokémon Arceus or something. Said ROG meets action right there on the back.

I’m gonna finish the Spider-Man DLC content and finish getting the collectibles and then give that a shot.

Just note that Arceus is not a regular pokemon experience