Everything Pokemon Thread!

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

I ended up taking all of the starters from woody so I have only 3 spots open. I will use one on the steel fairy dude, love Annihilape but doesn't make sense with typing. Maybe Garchomp, but I just used him on my Diamond playthrough.

Any suggestions? Other than the gold cheesestring. I am still very early, no gyms.

Yeah, I love Annihilape but I already have a fighting and and ghost type on my team now so I’m looking to replace him

6 hours ago, chiefs82 said:

Team Update:

51 Arctibax

51 Ceruludge

51 Tinkaton

51 Umbreon

51 Quaxuaval

Still needing a 6th but idk what I want to use. 

What have you done in the game so far and do you feel overleveled?

I think all 6 of my guys are 24-26 and I've done 3 Gyms, 1 Team Star, 3 Titans.  I'm at a similar level to everything I've done, but it hasn't been fairly difficult.  I still remember in earlier Pokemon games if you didn't have typing advantages the gyms were TOUGH.  Charmander and Pikachu against Brock's Onyx would take 10 attempts.

10 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

What have you done in the game so far and do you feel overleveled?

I think all 6 of my guys are 24-26 and I've done 3 Gyms, 1 Team Star, 3 Titans.  I'm at a similar level to everything I've done, but it hasn't been fairly difficult.  I still remember in earlier Pokemon games if you didn't have typing advantages the gyms were TOUGH.  Charmander and Pikachu against Brock's Onyx would take 10 attempts.

Honestly I haven no idea 😂 I have a couple gyms left, 1 star base left that murdered me and 1 titan

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

So hows the game? Seems like a lot of bad reviews again. 

My favorite game lately. I was worried how the open world would play, but I got lost a few times and had no idea where I was supposed to be which made it fun. Plus team building is a little challenging with all the new pokemon

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

What prevents it from being 10? And over the past 10 years or so, where would you rank it?

LIS, I think it's a bit glitchier than I think it should be.  There's probably a patch or two that we're missing.  The new mons are okay, but I'm not sure I love any of them.  I think it's up there with PLA and BW/BW2 as best games.