Everything Pokemon Thread!

On 11/25/2022 at 9:20 PM, jetsfan4life51 said:

Wow game randomly crashed after I beat a gym leader and I lost 1.5 hours of progress and wandering around. 

Really? It didn't autosave anywhere in there? Same happened to me and it restarted right before the gym leader fight. 

There's also this: 

https://stealthoptional.com/gaming/pokemon-scarlet-and-violet-corrupted-save-fix/

Edited by Lions017

48 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Really? It didn't autosave anywhere in there? Same happened to me and it restarted right before the gym leader fight. 

There's also this: 

https://stealthoptional.com/gaming/pokemon-scarlet-and-violet-corrupted-save-fix/

Oh I turned off auto save, I read something that recommended that. Don’t remember why. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I have mine turned off. Main reason is if you knock a poke out by accident you can't go back and load to re-try to catch it

This.  Auto-save is a nice feature when you have younger people playing who don't know to save regularly.  But you should be saving any game after any noteworthy advancements.

8 hours ago, CWood21 said:

This.  Auto-save is a nice feature when you have younger people playing who don't know to save regularly.  But you should be saving any game after any noteworthy advancements.

Mine crashed right after I knocked out the gym leader's last pokemon.  Never gave me a chance to save.