Everything Pokemon Thread!

3 minutes ago, showtime said:
1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

How dare you speak of Breath of the Wild when you still haven't gotten it 

I know bro.  I'm a terrible human being for that.  I'm def going to get it this year, there's just so many good games.  I was hoping it would be on sale during their E3 sale, but it was still $60.  I know it's worth it at that price, but I'll prob snag it on Black Friday.  Even tho.... that might not be a good time, either.  Luigi's Mansion 3, Zelda Links Awakening and Pokemon Shield all come out around that time frame give or take a month or so.

bruh I swear if you get Luigi's Mansion before BOTW...

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

bruh I swear if you get Luigi's Mansion before BOTW...

Lmao.... you actually make a good point.  That's probably the game I should wait for on a sale.... in like 3 years lol.  I'm getting both Zelda games this year and in the mean time I'll work on beating some other games to clear them out.  Need to keep going with Cuphead and Phoenix Wright.

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

I mean, I'll be getting it. I do have a switch so the leap for me isn't that big, but I will give it a try.

However, the game comes out at the same time as the Star Wars game, so I can wait a bit to see what general reactions are for Sword and Shield. 

I think Fallen Order will drop in price relatively quickly. So, I'm taking the opposite approach. All in on Sword/Shield, waiting on Star Wars.
Though I know you didn't much like Sun/Moon so I can understand some hesitation. 

3 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

After watching that trailer, this is probably the least excited I've ever been about a new Gen. 

Just watched it. It's whatever. That doesn't change anything for me. I don't mind "challenges" on gyms. I'm in the majority that didn't hate the Island Challenge's of Sun/Moon.
Lol at the giant cake Pokemon gigantamaxing though.

12 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

I think Fallen Order will drop in price relatively quickly. So, I'm taking the opposite approach. All in on Sword/Shield, waiting on Star Wars.
Though I know you didn't much like Sun/Moon so I can understand some hesitation. 

To be fair, I got in on the E3 deal, so I got Fallen Order for a good price

5 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

$10 off, yeah? I just gotta commit to Pokemon so I can continue to kick my brother's ***. Can't give him an edge.

47 minutes ago, Nazgul said:
54 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

$10 off, yeah? I just gotta commit to Pokemon so I can continue to kick my brother's ***. Can't give him an edge.

In Canada at least, it was better than that. Our games retail for $79.99, got it for $49.99, same for Modern Warfare and Cyberpunk. 

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:
16 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

In Canada at least, it was better than that. Our games retail for $79.99, got it for $49.99, same for Modern Warfare and Cyberpunk. 

Freakin' Trudeau scamming the gamers.

Keep in mind our dollar difference. But yeah, the discount equates to you getting it for $37.50

• 5 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

New trailer.  Not sure how I feel about this one.  Morpeko sounds like a poor design.  Could honestly care less about the regional variants tbh.  Weird that they'd give a regional variant an evolution.

Just watched the trailer. Yikes. 

• Like 2