Everything Pokemon Thread!

3 hours ago, showtime said:

I want to have both of the other starters.  What does get an egg mean?  Does that mean getting the Pokemon at level 1?

Basically means you'd have to hatch them.  They'd have your OT, which means they wouldn't get that EXP boost that you'd get if you receive from another trainer.  When you hatch them, they'd come out at Level 1.  I could get you a Sobble too.

54 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Basically means you'd have to hatch them.  They'd have your OT, which means they wouldn't get that EXP boost that you'd get if you receive from another trainer.  When you hatch them, they'd come out at Level 1.  I could get you a Sobble too.

How do you hatch them?  Sorry, this is my first game.  If you gave me the eggs for both starters, what all would I have to do in order to have them in my party gaining XP?

13 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Lake of Outrage.  Apparently towards the endish I believe.

Yup. You either need 7 or 8 badges to be able to catch one, as they are between levels 50 and 60. I caught a ton the past 2 days, with all different natures, so I can pass on the one I want a little easier when breeding.

I also caught about 10 of those ghost/dragon stealth bomber guys, since they are hard to come across, and I got lucky that the 1 area they are in had the right weather conditions last night. I'll be breeding them soon, so I can hand out eggs this weekend to anyone who wants one. 

Still looking for a foreign ditto btw. Want to start shiny breeding soon.