Everything Pokemon Thread!

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Cinderace and Intelleon are somewhat viable.  They lack any stability with their poor defenses, but they at least can hit hard and quick.  If you want to make a separate tier for them, sure.

but their designs are poo

I think for starters I care more about designs than if they're good.  If you're going to carry that poke around from the get go I want something bad *** to look forward to.  I also don't like the plain W/F/G types, I like when they add another type in the final evo.  Would be cool to change it up and have the starters as Dark/Psychic/Fairy..something like that.  Or add starters like that at the end game.

I agree, not much going on side quest wise.  Love the game, didn't care for Yell, but would love more to do.  I felt like I pretty much went from gym to gym and that was it.  However the DLC looks great!

Would also love another game like G/S with multiple regions.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I think for starters I care more about designs than if they're good.  If you're going to carry that poke around from the get go I want something bad *** to look forward to.  I also don't like the plain W/F/G types, I like when they add another type in the final evo.  Would be cool to change it up and have the starters as Dark/Psychic/Fairy..something like that.  Or add starters like that at the end game.

I agree, not much going on side quest wise.  Love the game, didn't care for Yell, but would love more to do.  I felt like I pretty much went from gym to gym and that was it.  However the DLC looks great!

Would also love another game like G/S with multiple regions.

Say this louder so @CWood21 can hear it, old ***

21 hours ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

One of you might know. I got a Meowth from the mystery gift, but found a Meowth in the wild but they look nothing alike?

The Meowth you get from Mystery gift is a regular old school Meowth that can't evolve because it has a special G-max form. The Meowth in the wild is a Galaria form with a completely new evolution in Perrserker instead or Persian. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.polygon.com/pokemon/2020/1/28/21111833/pokemon-home-pricing-details-premium-basic-february-2020

Pokemon HOME update.  Basic and Premium subscriptions are available.  Premium subscription will be $15.99 for 12 months, which is up from the $4.99 for PokeBank.  You'll also bring back the GTS.

@JBURGE @Justone2 @SimsZilla @titansNvolsR#1 @flyers0909 @I <3 Faulk @MikeT14

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

https://www.polygon.com/pokemon/2020/1/28/21111833/pokemon-home-pricing-details-premium-basic-february-2020

Pokemon HOME update.  Basic and Premium subscriptions are available.  Premium subscription will be $15.99 for 12 months, which is up from the $4.99 for PokeBank.  You'll also bring back the GTS.

I'm gonna buy it. I did a lot of shiny hunting for my son on let's go. He's gonna be stoked when I bring them over to Shield for him. 

And pokemon go not working with it kinda sucks. I have other shinies on there I would like to put into sw/sh . Hopefully they integrate it.

On 1/14/2020 at 4:05 PM, Justone2 said:

The Meowth you get from Mystery gift is a regular old school Meowth that can't evolve because it has a special G-max form. The Meowth in the wild is a Galaria form with a completely new evolution in Perrserker instead or Persian. 

I also learned, if you bread that gift meowth, it will still hatch a galar meowth not a kanto one. 

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

$16 for the ability to trade pokemon the same way we used to be able to along with the ability to transfer old pokemon to your current game? That seems like really bad value.

18 hours ago, Danger said:

$16 for the ability to trade pokemon the same way we used to be able to along with the ability to transfer old pokemon to your current game? That seems like really bad value.

I've never had Bank, but not really. To move pokemon before you needed a second person. This allows you to deposit pokemon from any game and transfer to any new game, or leave them in there for the future. It's just a cloud service, but it's more convenient. 

I won't be getting it because I don't care about using Pokemon from other games or breeding anymore, but if I did I would pay the $16 annual fee without hesitation

• 2 weeks later...