Everything Pokemon Thread!

steelcurtain29

22 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Ahh I thought you just needed to give the Electabuzz an electrizer and it will evolve I was lucky enough to get one off a pokemon a couple days ago now I just need to get it to level 30

You can do that in Legends but you need to trade it in all other games. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Heracross or Scyther?

Finally found got my Heracross but my Scyther has high affection towards me already and seems fairly strong

Heracross is a top 5 pokemon for me so him

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Heracross or Scyther?

Finally found got my Heracross but my Scyther has high affection towards me already and seems fairly strong

duplicate 

Edited by JBURGE

18 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Good points, Maybe i will go with some other mons instead of either of those 2, both of those mons  are really cool and have been favorites of mine since I was a kid

Still need a water type and was thinking maybe going for Wingull

It's hard to find strong bug types in these games. Most of the powerful ones have that 4x weakness (Pheromosa, Frosmoth, Volcarona)

It's worth noting that the new Scyther evo might be able to change that trend given the right set up. 

4 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

It's hard to find strong bug types in these games. Most of the powerful ones have that 4x weakness (Pheromosa, Frosmoth, Volcarona)

It's worth noting that the new Scyther evo might be able to change that trend given the right set up. 

Talking about Scizor? Or is there an even newer evo that Im not aware of? I guess in BDSP you can only evolve Scyther into Scizor during the end game so thats kinda meh to me

15 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Whats a website I can use to see what moves pokemon learn and the level they learn them at?

There may be better ones out there, but over the past few years, I've used: https://pokemondb.net/ 

It's the easiest one for me to navigate.  I know Serbii is a popular one, it has more than I'm normally looking for. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:
15 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Whats a website I can use to see what moves pokemon learn and the level they learn them at?

There may be better ones out there, but over the past few years, I've used: https://pokemondb.net/ 

It's the easiest one for me to navigate.  I know Serbii is a popular one, it has more than I'm normally looking for. 

I am a serebii user, I find it easier to navigate the dex's on there. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

The biomes in the underground make the game a little too easy imo (not saying they were exceptionally hard in the first place)

None of the games are particularly difficult aside from the E4 in BDSP.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mattyice0401 said:

Are berries bad for your pokemon? I read that they reduce their EVs and was wondering if I should stop using them

In general?  No.  You should only be using those EV-reducing berries if you put EVs into the wrong stat, and want to retrain them in another stat.

• Like 1