Everything Pokemon Thread!

22 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

IVs.

EVs are gained from battling. IVs are the stat levels coded in to the individual Pokes.

In Sword and Shield you can increase IVs after the game ends.

Ahh yes youre correct got them mixed up and went back and checked the video I saw about it it was 2 perfect IVs not EVs thanks for the correction

3 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Anyone in here have an Evee or is willing to catch an Evee for me and trade it? Id love to have an Umbreon on my team for the final spot and dont really wanna wait till post game to get one If yes id very much appreciate ya

I can get one later today.

So im trying to raise my Eevees happiness to evolve into Umbreon If it reaches max happiness and levels up during the day and it starts to evolve into espeon can I cancel its evolution and just have it level up during the night and evolve it into umbreon then or will Eevee not evolve at all if I cancel it once?

4 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

So im trying to raise my Eevees happiness to evolve into Umbreon If it reaches max happiness and levels up during the day and it starts to evolve into espeon can I cancel its evolution and just have it level up during the night and evolve it into umbreon then or will Eevee not evolve at all if I cancel it once?

You can cancel it as many times as you'd like.  You can give it an everstone to hold until, and then take it back, when you are ready for it to evolve.  The stone prevents it from evolving every time it levels up.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

You can cancel it as many times as you'd like.  You can give it an everstone to hold until, and then take it back, when you are ready for it to evolve.  The stone prevents it from evolving every time it levels up.

Ahh that’s right I totally forgot about the everstone I think I’ve gotten a few from mining.  thanks for help!

with that said can you or anyone else suggest to me the best move set for Umbreon? I’ve never trained one so I was just sorta curious what you or anyone else would suggest 

I'm kinda disappointed that Arceus seems to kind of abandoned already. I'm not someone who is going to really hunt shinies or anything, so once I caught all the Pokemon I kind of just stopped. I was hoping that we would get some new story content or some new Pokemon to catch as DLC. 

8 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Rumors are Grass/Dark, Fire/Ghost, and Water/Fighting starters.  Along with a Dragon/Electric and Dragon/Fighting mascot legendaries.

The only one I can clearly see is the water starter getting to Fighting. The other two are harder to conceptualize which probably means they will be boom or bust final evos