Everything Pokemon Thread!

Just now, JBURGE said:

Yeah the fighting and electric were supported by the design and the lore in the trailer. 

I'm expecting Dragon/Fighting until I hear otherwise, but there's still a possibility it could be another type along with Dragon.

via Serebii:

The latest news for Pokémon Scarlet & Violet has been released. We're currently compiling all details so keep checking back
The game will launch November 18th 2022
Pawmi is an Electric-type Pokémon
Smoliv is a Grass/Normal-type Pokémon
Lechonk is a Normal-type Pokémon
The Legendary Pokémon are Koraidon and Miradon
It has 4 player online play and allows for you to explore various locations with up to four players
The rival is known as Nemona
There are two Professors, Professor Sada in Scarlet and Turo in Violet

Lechonk is Normal but I hope he drops that when he evolves. I want a macho pig

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I'm expecting Dragon/Fighting until I hear otherwise, but there's still a possibility it could be another type along with Dragon.

With the theme I would have believed Grass, Ground, Rock. But with the design I can't support any of those. 

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

With the theme I would have believed Grass, Ground, Rock. But with the design I can't support any of those. 

I could see Dragon/Fire given Koraidon's coloring, but I refuse to believe they're going to mirror BW Legendary types.

3 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Never knew that

I mean, probably not in a technical sense but it effectively was.  Tauros could only be Male and Miltank could only be female.  That's why a LOT of people thought we'd get a pre-evo that would branch evolution based on what gender it was.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I mean, probably not in a technical sense but it effectively was.  Tauros could only be Male and Miltank could only be female.  That's why a LOT of people thought we'd get a pre-evo that would branch evolution based on what gender it was.

and that very well may happen with this gen with all of the Taurus evolution rumours.

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I could see Dragon/Fire given Koraidon's coloring, but I refuse to believe they're going to mirror BW Legendary types.

Nah. I think Dragon Fighting is accurate. 

Dude had a giant wheel in his chest, so weird. There were also rumours that the legendaries would be involved in travel of the game, like you'd use them as a rideable pokemon. The wheel would support that.