Everything Pokemon Thread!

5 hours ago, JBURGE said:

There was a another rumour about there being two schools where one clings to the past and old ways, while the other is futuristic. This trailer confirms that with the two professors and students, and the legendaries. One legendary is a jet, and the other is... not. The story is about the struggle between traditions and new tech I think 

If what you are saying means we may get two different games/stories then this would be the first time I buy both editions.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

If what you are saying means we may get two different games/stories then this would be the first time I buy both editions.

It seems like it may be at least that, if not each game actually being set in different time periods, which would be HUGE for the franchise

The first teaser kept teasing something with time, many jumped to time travel

1 hour ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

I do not think so much different stories as the same story told from two different perspectives, like Diamond and Pearl with the space vs time stuff. But who knows. 

On 5/31/2022 at 5:49 PM, CWood21 said:

Rumors are Grass/Dark, Fire/Ghost, and Water/Fighting starters.  Along with a Dragon/Electric and Dragon/Fighting mascot legendaries.

I love fire/ghost but also a huge fan of Mimikyu's typing. Not super strong but extremely effective.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

What did yall use your master ball on in BDSP? Or what should I use it on

You really don't need your Master Ball for anything in any game if you're willing to whittle down it's health and put a condition on it.  If you're going to use it, I'd leave it for either a shiny that can "die" or on a Legendary whose catch rate is low.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_by_catch_rate

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Fishing in Mount Coronet

Yeah Ive been doing that but its suppose to be only 4 squares and theres an entire ordeal where you can figure out the 4 squares with the lotto number in one of the cities but the 4 squares didnt work for me I guess I'll try again tomorrow

• Like 1

Just now, mattyice0401 said:

Yeah Ive been doing that but its suppose to be only 4 squares and theres an entire ordeal where you can figure out the 4 squares with the lotto number in one of the cities but the 4 squares didnt work for me I guess I'll try again tomorrow

Ah yeah see that now, forgot how monad that was

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Ah yeah see that now, forgot how monad that was

Yeah its a bit of a pain this is the website I was led to https://lincoln-lm.github.io/JS-Finder/Tools/BDSPFeebas.html but when I put in my lotto number I was given for today in that homepage it says please add more info So i go to the link on the top for the older version and the 4 squares that were given to me didnt work

22 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

If I were to buy a Pokemon game for my Switch---is there any one that focused on the 1st Gen Pokemon so I actually know who they are all and what they do? 

Let's Go is Gen 1 based.  It's not traditional, in the sense of battling wild pokemon though.

57 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

If I were to buy a Pokemon game for my Switch---is there any one that focused on the 1st Gen Pokemon so I actually know who they are all and what they do? 

Someday I hope we get a remake of Red and Blue would be so nostalgic for me and a lot of people

Edited by mattyice0401
  • Like 2