Everything Pokemon Thread!

• 1 month later...

Playing through Shining Pearl right now. I just needed something chill and relaxing and this fits. Not quite sure I understand the hate for the game - it's easy but it's not like the vast majority of Pokemon games are remotely challenging. 

15 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Playing through Shining Pearl right now. I just needed something chill and relaxing and this fits. Not quite sure I understand the hate for the game - it's easy but it's not like the vast majority of Pokemon games are remotely challenging. 

IF you're looking for challenging games, Pokemon isn't the right franchise for you.  I think most people's issues were the Chibi characters and the literal copy & paste from the original Diamond/Pearl games.

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

IF you're looking for challenging games, Pokemon isn't the right franchise for you.  I think most people's issues were the Chibi characters and the literal copy & paste from the original Diamond/Pearl games.

Makes sense. I wasn’t into Pokémon when those games came out (I took a long break after Red/Blue and Gold/Silver) so I guess I don’t notice as much. 

4 hours ago, CWood21 said:

Especially since Platinum was FAR better than D/P and they just didn't care to use it. Can make more money releasing two copies.