Training Camp Thread

Billsfaninptown

7 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Eagles have placed Guard Chance Warmack on the trade block. Do you think he would be an upgrade to Ducasse, or Miller? Wonder what it would take to get him.

he is on the last year of his current contract. I would only do it if we could work out a long term contract rather than a 1 year rental.

18 hours ago, Maxmw22 said:

he is on the last year of his current contract. I would only do it if we could work out a long term contract rather than a 1 year rental.

wouldnt you want to see what your renting before buying though? Maybe another extension of 1 more year to see what he can do with little guarantees coming out in his 2nd year so they can let him go if he sucks 

Why didnt beane look at Brett Jones he was recently traded to the Vikings and it was practically nothing he is able to play both center and guard, projected to be a top 5 FA at the Center position. Graded out as the 15th overall center last year. 7th round pick in 2019 would have been well worth it.

On 8/28/2018 at 9:14 AM, soflbillsfan said:

Why didnt beane look at Brett Jones he was recently traded to the Vikings and it was practically nothing he is able to play both center and guard, projected to be a top 5 FA at the Center position. Graded out as the 15th overall center last year. 7th round pick in 2019 would have been well worth it.

I thought we had switched to a power blocking scheme, no? Jones is more of an athletic zone blocking type IMO.

3 hours ago, Tugboat said:

So is ya'll's team just gonna like throw Allen to the wolves with a bad team around and ruin him?  Is that the gambit here?  That seems like a bad plan to me.

Seems like Nate Peterman won the job. Has amazing stats in preseason and had an awesome spring. 

Wow what a comeback from the Bills! Trailing 27-3 in 4th Quarter and to come back and win. That is insane. So many things have to go right for that to happen. Bears odds to win was at 99.7 at one point. At least AJ proved at the end he can be somewhat competent.

2 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Wow what a comeback from the Bills! Trailing 27-3 in 4th Quarter and to come back and win. That is insane. So many things have to go right for that to happen. Bears odds to win was at 99.7 at one point. At least AJ proved at the end he can be somewhat competent.

I dont really think AJ was all that bad in preseason. I thought he was the best QB against the Panthers and its hard to criticize him in the Browns game, dude never had a chance. Early in the game last night he was under pressure like crazy. I'm not particularly high on him but I dont think it was ever really possible to get a read on him until this game and honestly it's still not very clear haha.

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

I dont really think AJ was all that bad in preseason. I thought he was the best QB against the Panthers and its hard to criticize him in the Browns game, dude never had a chance. Early in the game last night he was under pressure like crazy. I'm not particularly high on him but I dont think it was ever really possible to get a read on him until this game and honestly it's still not very clear haha.

I think the game went from Aj being cut to potentially trading him at this point. Several teams still interested in having a capable back up including the Raiders. Hoipefully they can package him with picks to get mack or atleast swap picks to move up from a 6th to 4th or something. I do not think the bills carry 3 qbs this year especially with so many other positions unsettled. 

Archived