What video game are you playing?

14 minutes ago, HighHopes said:

As a huge Saints Row fan, Im wondering what your history on it. Which ones have you played and which is your favorite. Then Im wondering if youll like SR4

I had absolutely no background. Never played any of them, never read about them. I assumed it was just going to be a GTA clone.

Right now I have a ton of super powers and the gameplay is goofy, but I like the story/writing. Definitely fun.

• Like 1

I have actually been juggling perhaps the most games at a time I ever have for the past month.

Overwatch and Warframe are multiplayer games I play pretty much daily, and have been for a long time.

I started NCAA 14 again, been going through about 2 seasons a week.

Then I am working on the campaigns of Fallout 3 and Pokemon Coliseum for the first time, as well as replaying Kingdom Hearts 2 for the umpteenth time. Aiming for near 100% in all 3.

Not all heroes wear capes.

Recently got the DOOM remake so whenever I have an adrenaline rush I crank that goodie up, I never really play it for more than a hour at a time, it gets repetitive quickly.

I should start with Mad Max already, I've had it for over a month now so I should get to that soon.

Also been regularly playing Rainbow Six Siege, never played FPS games but this one is so much fun, after around 300 hours I've only started enjoying it even more.

7 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm playing Jurassic World: Evolution and I really, really, really like it. 

Is it anything like Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution?  That's kind of how it looked to me, and I love CivRev (still play it BC from 360 to XB1).

49 minutes ago, carrolljcmc said:

Is it anything like Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution?  That's kind of how it looked to me, and I love CivRev (still play it BC from 360 to XB1).

Haven't played Civilization, but it's that kind of game.  Not as detailed though.