What video game are you playing?

Just bought Triangle Strategy today but my wife's due date is Monday. She politely reminded me of that when she said I wouldn't be beating it any time soon. It's fun, but the start is not enough battling and too much story bouncing around. 

"300 lives of men I have walked this earth and now I have no time," immediately popped into my mind.

Edited by titansNvolsR#1

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Is there actually going to be any game in this video game called God of War or is it just gonna be me watching 40 ******* minutes of cinematic before I actually do anything?

This is me when I started Death Stranding the other day. But I got kinda interested in the story until I saw some short video saying there's like 40 hours of just nothing until you get the rest of it, lol idk how true that is

Square Enix is personally one of my least favorite developers so it doesn’t really blow my mind that Forspoken is getting dragged at release. I played the demo last week and echo what I’ve seen said about it. Combat isn’t extremely impressive but probably its only saving grace. Empty bland world, formulaic boring enemies. 

13 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Dead Space Remaster only an hour or so into it but wow. The graphics are superb and the atmospheric effects are top notch. Forgot how much fun it is to slice and dice Necromorphs limb from limb. 😎

2023 is shaping up to be a great year for horror games, this remaster included. I never played it but I think I’ll have to 

Im playing Destiny 2 for the first time. Fun game. Wish multiplayer didnt feel like an afterthought and titans wernt incredibly OP in PvP. However the story is really good. Feels a lot like the same storyline of Kingdom Hearts but the customization of weapons, gear, rank is fantastic.

Side note: I figured out how to adjust my settings to get more FPS. Went from 60hz to 150hz. I can barely tell the difference. People go crazy over FPS like its something dramatic that vastly improves your experience.....Im just not seeing it. Its hardly even noticeable on my 34 year old eyes. Cant believe some people go crazy spending money to max out their frames....for this?

Edited by AkronsWitness