What video game are you playing?

23 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

A few hours into Gears 5.

Look, I like how ambitious they were with this but it feels so much like I’m not playing Gears to this point. Not a huge fan of riding the skiff from place to place but it’s fine.

I stopped after 3.  Is it worth playing the other games to catch up?  I was also never really into their online play, but loved playing co-op in the campaigns. 

12 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I stopped after 3.  Is it worth playing the other games to catch up?  I was also never really into their online play, but loved playing co-op in the campaigns. 

You know I thought 4 was pretty good but short. 5 so far is very good but long and some of the transport is monotonous but I enjoy the campaigns.

• Like 1

Finally got Mario Kart. I bought it to play with my 4yr old daughter. She isnt good but she enjoys its. 

Bought my wife Fitness Boxing, she likes boxing for a workout. She is having with it so far. She has told me it is a very good workout.

4 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Recently discovered Dead Cells on GamePass - my god. Probably put 20 hours into it over the weekend. 

Great game. I haven't played it since a bunch of updates have taken place, but I ran out of steam as I got to the final boss after ~25 hours or so. Might have to jump back in and see what's changed.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 8:21 PM, Malfatron said:

all the games for xboxone suck

should have gotten a ps4

My Xbox one is strictly for Hulu. And that’s mostly because Xbox controllers use AA batteries so I just use my phone to play Hulu after my controller died 

Since I'm working part-time now, thinking about diving into The Old Republic again.  I've done all eight classes but thinking about doing a couple more.  I may also progress one of the other completed characters through the expansions, as I've only done what many consider the "canon" characters.