What video game are you playing?

On 4/4/2020 at 5:29 PM, Neumatic said:

I just finished Assassins Creed Odyssey main quest line. I still have plenty more to do in the game but I put about 80 hours or so into it in only a few weeks so I’m kind of burnt out. Was definitely fun and I still have more to come back to when I feel like playing. Definitely worth the $20 I spent for it.

Just bought it for $25 and loving it.

Anyone buy armor sets?

4 hours ago, jetsfan4life51 said:

Just bought it for $25 and loving it.

Anyone buy armor sets?

Nah what are they like? I'm level 68 now (been playing it for way too long) and had the same chest, waist, spear and bow since about level 50. I really wanna change it up but I just never find anything that's actually better than just upgrading my current stuff!

4 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Nah what are they like? I'm level 68 now (been playing it for way too long) and had the same chest, waist, spear and bow since about level 50. I really wanna change it up but I just never find anything that's actually better than just upgrading my current stuff!

https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Armor_sets

I hear it's a pain in the *** to upgrade the ones you can buy with Helix, but they look BA

• Like 1

Due to Lockdown, I bought Far Cry 5 (enjoyed it a lot early, got a bit grindy toward end, but love the setting and the premise - 8) and reinstalled GTA5. Damn, forgot how alive the city is. Impressive, and probably better than RDR2 ay?

I picked up Dark Souls 3 about 2 weeks ago and just beat the main story and the Ashes of Ariandel DLC this weekend. DS3 is a lot more like DS1 than DS2, thank god. I couldn't stand the second one.

I've got the Nameless King left to beat in the main game, who has already killed me probably 20 times, but other than that I just have the Ringed City DLC to beat. I struggled mightily with Friede and the Abyss Watchers early, but other than that it hasn't been too bad. I beat Champion Gundyr first try, Dancer first try, Pontiff 2nd try (technically 3rd, but the 2nd time I went in I tried to parry that leaping attack, failed, and let myself die to reset), and Aldrich 2nd try.

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Due to Lockdown, I bought Far Cry 5 (enjoyed it a lot early, got a bit grindy toward end, but love the setting and the premise - 8) and reinstalled GTA5. Damn, forgot how alive the city is. Impressive, and probably better than RDR2 ay?

My main issue with FC5 is how damn easy it was. I jacked the difficulty up as much as possible and I still felt way OP. Especially once I had access to the attack choppers. Fun game and like you I really enjoyed the setting but wish it was more challenging. Far Cry 1 is insanely hard and it seems ever since FC3 the franchise is scared to challenge people.

I'm just about to finish my playthrough of Days Gone. Which I scored for $20 on one of the PSN sales. Fun game that I've enjoyed very much. Glitchy here and there but overall the vast majority of ways you can dispatch hordes kept it pretty fresh for me. Will do a 2nd playthrough at some point on NG+ on hardest difficulty. Anyway if you guys are looking for a good story...can't go wrong for $20.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shockey1979 said:

My main issue with FC5 is how damn easy it was. I jacked the difficulty up as much as possible and I still felt way OP. Especially once I had access to the attack choppers. Fun game and like you I really enjoyed the setting but wish it was more challenging. Far Cry 1 is insanely hard and it seems ever since FC3 the franchise is scared to challenge people.

The "bosses" were the easiest bosses I've ever faced, but because I prefer stealth, I thought it was quite challenging doing the Outposts with no detection. Once you get into the swing though, yeah it's easy. Wonder what environment 6 will be.