What video game are you playing?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 8:24 PM, Blazer026 said:

Batman: Arkham Knight and NHL 19

My favorite story of the Arkham series. A beautifully made game. That game and Arkham City will forever be in my top 20.

Anybody played Wolfenstein 2? Im finally gonna get around to it after work tonight.

Edited by riceman80

8 hours ago, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

How many do you have left?

19 traditional ND games left, 20 if I can find away to get a hold of the one that they don't sell on Steam. I have 2 other Nancy Drew "Dossier" games but seems like people don't count them as part of the series so I'm not sure I need to include them either. 

23 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

19 traditional ND games left, 20 if I can find away to get a hold of the one that they don't sell on Steam. I have 2 other Nancy Drew "Dossier" games but seems like people don't count them as part of the series so I'm not sure I need to include them either. 

Man, I was going to ask if you would rank them when you were done. But that will come out in 2020 lol. Are you dedicated to finishing them all or you are just still enjoying them?

3 hours ago, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

Man, I was going to ask if you would rank them when you were done. But that will come out in 2020 lol. Are you dedicated to finishing them all or you are just still enjoying them?

I don't think it'll take me that long to beat them all, I'm fully dedicated to finishing each one. The only one I really didn't like much was Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake.

Here's how I'd rank the ones I've played so far, plus the order I played them. 

1. Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon 
2. Shadow at Water's Edge
3. The Final Scene
4. Secrets Can Kill
5. Curse of Blackmoor Manor
6. Treasure in the Royal Tower
7. Secret of the Scarlet Hand
8. Message in a Haunted Mansion
9. Danger on Deception Island
10. The Haunted Carousel
11. Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake