What video game are you playing?

• 3 weeks later...

Beat Shadow Ranch last night, it had some fun moments and one of my favorite puzzles across all games but overall, wasn't a big fan. The tedium of having to take the saddle on and off your horse and stowing it away in the shed at the ranch was pretty annoying, and a lot of the puzzles were basically just doing farm chores. I think taking a week long break in the middle may be impacting my rating but oh well. 

1. Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon 
2. Shadow at Water's Edge
3. The Final Scene
4. Secrets Can Kill Remastered
5. Curse of Blackmoor Manor
6. Treasure in the Royal Tower
7. Secret of the Scarlet Hand
8. Message in a Haunted Mansion
9. Danger on Deception Island
10. The Haunted Carousel
11. Secret of Shadow Ranch

12. Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Next in the series of is Curse of Blackmoor Manor but since I already beat that one, I'm skipping it and going on to the next one... 

B8NZPk0.jpg

Might be a while before I actually play it though, want to finish AC Origins before I buy a Black Friday PS4 and binge a bunch of "older" games. The Nancy Drew mysteries and updates will continue eventually though! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2018 at 7:15 PM, Dome said:

Picked up Shadow of Mordor on Thanksgiving during the microsoft sale. $5 for the game and (i think) all expansions. Not usually my style of game, but the LOTR aspect is making it more enjoyable. 

I loved both lotr games. Didnt play the expansions. Maybe ill go check them out quick. Enjoy!!!

On 11/25/2018 at 11:18 PM, Herbie_Hancock said:

I bought the new god of war when it came out, played it once. Bought the south park game, played it once...

Ugh. All i do is play overwatch and I just beat spiderman lol. 

I want rdr2 but ive got two full games left to beat

Breaking out of the Overwatch cycle was a great thing for me, can finally enjoy all the amazing games to be had! That game took pretty much 100% of my gaming hours.

Working my way up to Fallout 76 from FO3, currently on Fallout 4.

Been replaying the entire KH series in anticipation for KHIII, currently on Birth by Sleep. Probably won't get the plat trophy but I'll come close. Only for KH1 and KH2 did I insist on going for plat.

Been playing NBA2k19 as well.

I've never played Red Dead but I know I'd love it. Is it worth playing the first one, or should I just jump right into the new one?

ESO for me right now. Wanted to dig into an MMO. Tried BDO and I love the combat in BDO but the gear system just pissed me off, along with others and made it less enjoyable so moved to ESO and loving it. It's great for me. The combat is alot more clunky than BDO, but it's really deep as you get going with your rotations. Even though I feel a controller during combat would be easier for me.

On 11/27/2018 at 5:52 PM, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

ESO for me right now. Wanted to dig into an MMO. Tried BDO and I love the combat in BDO but the gear system just pissed me off, along with others and made it less enjoyable so moved to ESO and loving it. It's great for me. The combat is alot more clunky than BDO, but it's really deep as you get going with your rotations. Even though I feel a controller during combat would be easier for me.

SWTOR would be worth trying.  They run a lot of Double XP at times, and that makes it easy to get through the main classes storyline (levels 1-50.) .  If you are interested in trying, I can give you my recommendations on the best storylines to play on each side.  Once you get into the expansions, the story gets really rough, but they have a single player expansion coming up in the middle of December that may be going back to the class storylines.  

Pulled out Elder Scrolls: Oblivion about a month ago after reading a fantasy series that got me itching to play something in that genre.  I hadn't really liked it much when i originally bought it in 2010, because the leveling was bunk and some other issues.  But luckily the modding community got busy from 2011-2014 and i was able to fix those issues.

It's really fun when you don't have to worry about efficient leveling.  I also DL'd a mod that allows multiple enchantments on equipment and weapons.  

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 5:58 AM, theJ said:

Pulled out Elder Scrolls: Oblivion about a month ago after reading a fantasy series that got me itching to play something in that genre.  I hadn't really liked it much when i originally bought it in 2010, because the leveling was bunk and some other issues.  But luckily the modding community got busy from 2011-2014 and i was able to fix those issues.

It's really fun when you don't have to worry about efficient leveling.  I also DL'd a mod that allows multiple enchantments on equipment and weapons.  

Do the Dark Brotherhood Guild Questline ASAP. Some of the best questing in gaming period.

• Like 1