What video game are you playing?

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/13/2018 at 9:48 AM, skywindO2 said:

Beat Shadow Ranch last night, it had some fun moments and one of my favorite puzzles across all games but overall, wasn't a big fan. The tedium of having to take the saddle on and off your horse and stowing it away in the shed at the ranch was pretty annoying, and a lot of the puzzles were basically just doing farm chores. I think taking a week long break in the middle may be impacting my rating but oh well. 

1. Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon 
2. Shadow at Water's Edge
3. The Final Scene
4. Secrets Can Kill Remastered
5. Curse of Blackmoor Manor
6. Treasure in the Royal Tower
7. Secret of the Scarlet Hand
8. Message in a Haunted Mansion
9. Danger on Deception Island
10. The Haunted Carousel
11. Secret of Shadow Ranch

12. Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Next in the series of is Curse of Blackmoor Manor but since I already beat that one, I'm skipping it and going on to the next one... 

Might be a while before I actually play it though, want to finish AC Origins before I buy a Black Friday PS4 and binge a bunch of "older" games. The Nancy Drew mysteries and updates will continue eventually though! 

Been a while since I played a Nancy Drew game because of my PS4 purchase but decided to sit down an play Secret of the Old Clock last night and ended up finishing it this morning. It went pretty smoothly, almost too easy. Story was okay and it had a few neat puzzles. 

3. The Final Scene
6. Treasure in the Royal Tower
7. Secret of the Scarlet Hand
8. Message in a Haunted Mansion
9. Danger on Deception Island
10. Secret of the Old Clock
11. The Haunted Carousel
12. Secret of Shadow Ranch
13. Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Next in the series is another one I already beat(Last Train to Blue Moon Canyon) so looks like it's off to France for Danger By Design. I'm not sure how quickly I'll get around do it but it'll happen eventually.

brj65Ppl.jpg

Edited by skywindO2

• 2 months later...

Finally sat down and played my next Nancy Drew game, I know you're all anxiously waiting for an update. It's been so long, I thought I was going to have change my avatar.

Danger by Design was great. Puzzles were moderately challenging but the overall progression of the game was very easy to follow. I never felt like I didn't know, or at least have an idea of what I needed to do. The last scene and revealing the villain was pretty disappointing, and ending a Nancy Drew game with a fist fight just seemed wrong. 

3. The Final Scene
6. Danger by Design

7. Treasure in the Royal Tower
8. Secret of the Scarlet Hand
9. Message in a Haunted Mansion
10. Danger on Deception Island
11. Secret of the Old Clock

12. The Haunted Carousel
13. Secret of Shadow Ranch
14. Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake

Off to Hawaii next to figure out what's going on in Kapu Cave. 

header.jpg?t=1490219713

25 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I bought the HD remaster of Final Fantasy X for Xbox and started playing it last night.  Still my 2nd favorite FF game of all time.  

Mine too. I replayed it probably 3 years ago. Forgot how much I loved it. Tried again with FFXII's remake. Made it about 25 hours in before I didn't care anymore. 

• 1 month later...

So i'm thinking about buying a new game tonight.  I've been eyeing OOTP 20, if I want to totally geek and out go full GM sim mode.  Also I saw a game called American Fugitive, which is like an open world GTA game.  Has anyone played that? 

17 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Also I saw a game called American Fugitive, which is like an open world GTA game.  Has anyone played that? 

I have not played it yet but I've had my eye on it too - seems like there's a lot of mixed feelings on it.