What video game are you playing?

42 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I have not played it yet but I've had my eye on it too - seems like there's a lot of mixed feelings on it. 

I think it was only $20.  I feel like it could be worth it, but I could also see it being $5 in 6 months.  

Been playing NHL 19 as the free game of the month on Xbox. Finally going home tonight though with a PS4 (first PS since my PS2) a coworker is giving me a good deal on. Already seen that SpiderMan with all DLC for $30. Thats my weekend. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Been playing NHL 19 as the free game of the month on Xbox. Finally going home tonight though with a PS4 (first PS since my PS2) a coworker is giving me a good deal on. Already seen that SpiderMan with all DLC for $30. Thats my weekend. 

Yeah, I'm heading to WM after work to grab GOW and Spider-Man for $20 each.

31 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Grab GOW and Horizon, too. 

45 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Is franchise mode on NHL fun?  I don't know anything about hockey.  

21 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

It can be.  I like because you can literally create everything from scratch (rosters, uniforms, arena, everything).  My personal favorite mode is EASHL, which is similar to MyPlayer (I know you play 2K), and it's a 12 player 6v6.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Haven't really touched franchise, I've been playing this some what new mode called World of CHEL. I enjoy playing the 3v3 mode with online players. If you dont know anything about hockey at the very least learn the offsides and icing rules. Way too many noobs out here right now who are killing games by not understanding hockey. Whistles every 10 seconds. I played 18 as well and 19 is definitely a step up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Grab GOW and Horizon, too. 

Planning on starting with The Show and Spider-Man. Will get God of War end of next week probably. 

Think I'm gonna skip Horizon though, doesn't look like something I would get into. 

26 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

Planning on starting with The Show and Spider-Man. Will get God of War end of next week probably. 

Think I'm gonna skip Horizon though, doesn't look like something I would get into. 

I thought the same thing about HZD at first.  Then I bought and didn't stop playing it.  I bought a PS4 and The Show just because XB doesn't have a quality baseball game, and fell in love with HZD.  I bought Days Gone too, haven't put too much time in it as XB is my main gaming platform.

9 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

I don't know the first thing about hockey since my state doesn't have a team, but for the past couple weeks I have been enjoying franchise mode (with a custom team).  I recommend starting with semi-pro difficulty until you get the hang of the rules and controls.  But overall the game is fun and feels really smooth/polished.  

19 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Posted in wrong thread

Anyone else play Until Dawn? I just started. What do you guys think of it?

Honestly one of the best horror, movie/cinematic, choose your own adventure games of all time.

Currently getting through the Batman Arkham games for whenever RockSteady's next project is announced. 

• Like 1

Just grabbed Days Gone. Haven't tried it yet because I haven't had time but I'm excited. I need a break from MLB the Show. It's my first MLB game and I have been having lots of trouble with the pitching mechanics. God of War was amazing but they should have had additional content. There's been no word on that and I killed all the Valkyries so I traded it in. 

On 6/7/2019 at 4:23 PM, Cheesehawk said:

If you like open world, Horizon is a must IMO. That is probably top 10 for me, all time. If I sat down and thought about a list, it may be top 5. The only thing bad about that game is the mouth movements at times lol. It's fantastic in every aspect!

Edited by JTagg7754