What video game are you playing?

4 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Looking to buy an RPG to play after I'm done w AC Origins - anyone got any thoughts on Dragon Age Inquisition, Dragons Dogma or Greedfall?

Only played DA:I. It was fine. Seems like you might be looking for more action RPGs than traditional? 

Did you play Witcher III? Final Fantasy XV? Persona 5? Horizon Zero Dawn?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Only played DA:I. It was fine. Seems like you might be looking for more action RPGs than traditional? 

Did you play Witcher III? Final Fantasy XV? Persona 5? Horizon Zero Dawn?

Yeah, played everything but P5 - not really my style of game. 

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Did it get a graphics overhaul as well?  I never played the original Red Alert but love the second and third installments. 

Yeah, complete overhaul. Sprites really pop. You can change the resolution on the fly (interesting feature) from current HD, to original.

• Like 1

Just now, animaltested said:

Yeah, complete overhaul. Sprites really pop. You can change the resolution on the fly (interesting feature) from current HD, to original.

Nice.  The Master Chief Halo editions have a toggle between original and remastered graphics (and it includes the soundtrack) as well 

On 6/11/2020 at 7:27 AM, Scalamania said:

Looking to buy an RPG to play after I'm done w AC Origins - anyone got any thoughts on Dragon Age Inquisition, Dragons Dogma or Greedfall?

Zelda BOTW if you have a Switch.

I'm still working on Dark Souls. I just beat Sif on my second attempt. My main issues so far have been early on when I had trouble killing the big guy in the Taurus Demon's basement and getting paid the dragon. Those sucked. 

I'm pretty sure I must've skipped most of Blighttown or something because I died once at the start where the very first day guy I faced knocked me off the highest walkway. But I got to the bonfire pretty easy, and the skinny sickly looking guys and those little red dogs were both shockingly easy. So were those big red bug things with the fire whips. The hardest part was the flies, for sure. I didn't die once during the whole depths and I killed the chaos witch spider boss on my first try. 

My buddy told me not to look anything up, and so far I'm sticking to it. I got lost a LOT in Darkroot, though. Somehow I ended up by the Hydra from the artorias door without passing Alvina's castle. So that was weird. I also got killed by all the people in the forest eight or nine times. 

Oh AND I got invaded THREE times in Undead Burg by people who were WAY stronger than me! I don't even know what I did to make that happen!

Right now I have a +9 Halberd, a black knight shield, AND I figured out the best armor for my level. My equipment load is 96, but I'm wearing a stone helmet, stone gloves, Eastern armor, and the crimson skirt for only 47 weight. My armor is like 230. I'm proud of myself for figuring it out. I'm super ugly, though lol. 

Now I have "Sen's Fortress" next, according to my buddy Ben. He said it's the hardest place in the game, so I'm dreading it. If it's harder than the Darkroot forest, I'm going to rage quit.