What video game are you playing?

Honestly 2023 sounds about right for the remake. Sucks that it's so far away, but I'd much rather them take their time with it than rush it. Plus, 2023 implies that it'll most likely be taking full advantage of the next gen hardware. FF7R1 looked insane on the PS4 IMO, I can't wait to see how the sequel looks on the PS5.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

Honestly 2023 sounds about right for the remake. Sucks that it's so far away, but I'd much rather them take their time with it than rush it. Plus, 2023 implies that it'll most likely be taking full advantage of the next gen hardware. FF7R1 looked insane on the PS4 IMO, I can't wait to see how the sequel looks on the PS5.

Probably the best game, visually, I've ever seen. Definitely have to agree there. The amount of times the last two installments have been pushed back though, I wouldn't think anything before 2024 is viable. I hope I'm wrong though. 

On 6/23/2020 at 8:04 AM, DannyB said:

Picked up a few lesser known games that I'm unfamiliar with, but seemed appealing. Anybody play any of these? Opinions?...

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice with Sleeve Cover (PS4) BRAND NEW | eBay

Amazon.com: Sudden Strike 4: Complete Collection PS4 - PlayStation ...

Amazon.com: Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden Deluxe Edition (PS4 ...

Amazon.com: Northgard (PS4): Video Games

Play Hellblade with headphones. The audio is very important for the game's atmosphere. 

On 6/23/2020 at 11:46 AM, JTagg7754 said:

Saw this when researching the progression of FFVIIR2 and whether you want to buy into it or not is up to you.

Square-Enix-leaked-release-schedule-2470

Dragon Warrior/Quest 3 remake would be awesome!

I got Just Cause 4 on opening day. It was the most rushed, incomplete game I ever played after 3 was one of the best games of the generation. Hopefully theyre really doing like Ubisoft and delaying all this to polish them off better. Because they got hammered awful for that disaster.

On 23/06/2020 at 4:46 PM, JTagg7754 said:

Saw this when researching the progression of FFVIIR2 and whether you want to buy into it or not is up to you.

Square-Enix-leaked-release-schedule-2470

Dragon Warrior/Quest 3 remake would be awesome!

Tomb Raider: Eclipse is picking up steam elsewhere in the old rumor mill as well. Don't tease me like this Square Enix...

4 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Tomb Raider: Eclipse is picking up steam elsewhere in the old rumor mill as well. Don't tease me like this Square Enix...

Dang, so you're saying there's some validity to this list? That's exciting for sure. I would love FFVIIR 2 in the next couple years and a Dragon Warrior 3 remake! That's obviously just pertaining to me lol never played any of the other titles but I know they'd make a lot of other people happy.

Edited by JTagg7754

5 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Dang, so you're saying there's some validity to this list? That's exciting for sure. I would love FFVIIR 2 in the next couple years and a Dragon Warrior 3 remake! That's obviously just pertaining to me lol never played any of the other titles but I know they'd make a lot of other people happy.

That's the only one on the list that I know of, and some do think it's fake as Eclipse is a hell of a lot similar to the last title being Shadow, so that doesn't make sense. So I'm not promising anything haha, but apparently Square Enix did advertise for a lot of new job roles recently which sound like they could mayyybe be for creating Tomb Raider-y environments, so the smoke is starting just a tiny bit...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RJ_11 said:

That's the only one on the list that I know of, and some do think it's fake as Eclipse is a hell of a lot similar to the last title being Shadow, so that doesn't make sense. So I'm not promising anything haha, but apparently Square Enix did advertise for a lot of new job roles recently which sound like they could mayyybe be for creating Tomb Raider-y environments, so the smoke is starting just a tiny bit...

Good info. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1