What video game are you playing?

• 1 month later...

Picked up Jurassic World Evolution 2 the other day, so a few hours in to the campaign mode on that. They did well to make a park builder have much more of a story-based element to it in the campaign mode. It's still just build a facility here, here, then here, but they've changed it up nicely from the first one so there's a different way of getting your dinosaurs. 

Not too much drastically different from the first (not sure what massive changes you can make with a park builder sequel), it's just bigger - more dinosaurs, more locations, more enclosures, more detail.

I really enjoy the Jurassic Park park builders, but one day... one day... we'll get a AAA open world/shooter/survival horror type thing set in this universe. One day. Please. I believe.

• 4 weeks later...

Taking a break from Jurassic World Evolution 2 to play through Jedi: Fallen Order for the second time as I just got the urge recently and saw it had a PS5 upgrade.

Jedi: Fallen Order... is brilliant. Enjoyed it a lot the first time, but really appreciating how good it is the second time. Sequel one day please.

35 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Console. I don't have a PC anymore that can handle any gaming whatsoever. But I kinda just relax, play it at half speed and watch tv simultaneously. 

Ya I’ve been eyeing that game for awhile.  I’ve been playing Tropico 6 doing the same as you, half playing half watching TV.  The simulation games are good for that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ya I’ve been eyeing that game for awhile.  I’ve been playing Tropico 6 doing the same as you, half playing half watching TV.  The simulation games are good for that.

I LOVE the Tropico games. Been eyeballing 6 for console. I think I bought it for PC a couple of years ago and my computer couldn't handle it lol. 

On 12/9/2021 at 6:04 PM, MikeT14 said:

How is that so far?

It's ok, I'm not massively in to Park builders but I have to just get any new Jurassic Park/World media because that's my jam. Recent patch came out which toned down the amount of catastrophic weather events and dinosaur fights/illnesses, so was waiting for that until I finished it off as I was getting stressed out with those. I don't want to play a game to be stressed lol. 

Not too much different from the first - just looks better, more dinosaurs, more interesting locations.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2021 at 11:53 AM, MikeT14 said:

Me on my PS5

Michael_Jordan_crying.jpg

I wish I could gift you games from my library. Pretty sure Tropico 5 was free last year. I have no idea what is about so it just sits in my digital library cold and afraid.

Ive been playing Shin Megami Tensei 3. Have always liked turn based JRPGs and a friend recommended this.  So far I really like it. Bought persona 5 royal to play after