What video game are you playing?

7 hours ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I always replay Fallout: New Vegas around draft time as a means to binge draft-related podcasts, so I'm just finishing that up.  Right now I'm level 40 on very hardcore and Caesar's Legion really hates me.

I like to play on easy with endurance of 1 so enemies arent sponges but i have to be wary

Playing E1 of Life is Strange 2. Never played it but played 1 several years ago and remember being into it. It’s kinda funny how much time and effort goes into developing these games and then they have to release the first episode for free to bait you into spending money on the rest because they’re kinda non traditional games, albeit more popular in the mid 2010s 

So I got a free copy of Middle Earth: Shadow of War and I just started playing it.  I've never played any of these games despite being a LOTR nerd. I was surprised how similar the gameplay this is to the Batman Arkham games, which I like a lot.  Been enjoying it so far would recommend. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

So I got a free copy of Middle Earth: Shadow of War and I just started playing it.  I've never played any of these games despite being a LOTR nerd. I was surprised how similar the gameplay this is to the Batman Arkham games, which I like a lot.  Been enjoying it so far would recommend. 

Really enjoyed the first one never got into he 2nd one I believe Shadow of War is the 1st one of the 2

My son bought an Occulus 2 and I downloaded a boxing game called Thrill of the Fight.  I fought four 3 round fights this weekend and I am crazy sore.

What a great workout and fun too.

He has never really watched boxing or fighting so he was confused by all my antics.

Called me a bad sport as I did Muhammad Ali and 80s Hulk Hogan things when I won. LOL. I guess they were bad sports.

There is definitely a reason God never made me a great athlete. I would have been insufferable.

Slay the Spire on PS5. Was a free game last month I believe. Tried it on a whim assuming it would suck like most of the Indy type games they give away. Been absolutely addicted since. Got nearly 100 hours into now and still discovering new strategies and synergies with my deck. If you are looking for a chill game with tons of strategy and challenge give it a shot.

11 hours ago, Shockwave said:

Slay the Spire on PS5. Was a free game last month I believe. Tried it on a whim assuming it would suck like most of the Indy type games they give away. Been absolutely addicted since. Got nearly 100 hours into now and still discovering new strategies and synergies with my deck. If you are looking for a chill game with tons of strategy and challenge give it a shot.

I heard a lot of great things about it, but deck building games just don't do anything for me

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 5:21 PM, mattyice0401 said:

Really enjoyed the first one never got into he 2nd one I believe Shadow of War is the 1st one of the 2

Shadow of War is 2. Shadow of Mordor is 1. War is an uninspired sequel that didn’t really change a whole lot from the first 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Shadow of War is 2. Shadow of Mordor is 1. War is an uninspired sequel that didn’t really change a whole lot from the first 

Sweet thanks for the calcification and also kinda glad I didnt play the 2nd one if thats the case because towards the end I was getting a little bored with it but still enjoyed it regardless

7 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Sweet thanks for the calcification and also kinda glad I didnt play the 2nd one if thats the case because towards the end I was getting a little bored with it but still enjoyed it regardless

Yeah the second kinda just added new character and stuff and you could fly around on drakes and there were new enemies but it ultimately felt to me like shadow of Mordor DLC

• Like 1