What video game are you playing?

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Its really fun so far and i barely did anything

It got a 10 on IGN.  Their ratings can be all over the place, but that still really jumped out to me.  I didn't even know about the game, and am still not sure what it is.  Is it like a playable novel?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

It got a 10 on IGN.  Their ratings can be all over the place, but that still really jumped out to me.  I didn't even know about the game, and am still not sure what it is.  Is it like a playable novel?

Its not like a visual novel because you can move around and explore.

You have dialouge options that change things ("this will be remembered") and also pick some various background on your character (where you are from, subjects youre an expert in)that will open up new dialougue options too

The story and artwork is excellent even though nothing super notable happened yet.

Theres quests as well, and it feels like decisions matter (dont ruin it for me if they dont)

Im just talking to everyone now and hanging out

Its fun. Just go in blind if you have gamepass

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

On 11/16/2022 at 3:22 PM, Kiltman said:

Have gotten into Marvel Snap way too much, they created a dopamine hit thats way too good.

Yeah it's quick, easy, and fun. I just hate playing against the same "destroy" decks over and over. 

On 11/15/2022 at 2:08 PM, EvilenFroggen said:

Vampire Survivors on Game Pass is everything I hate about modern gaming and I can’t stop playing it. Roguelike/lite BS with zero control scheme and it’s addictive as hell.

”What if we had Gauntlet with no buttons?”

The developers are probably guys who wrap their identities around their beards and flat caps and only drink milk stouts from breweries who get their milk from dairies that are owned by the cows themselves and I’d shake their hands anyway. 

GOTY for me - I have never been so engrossed with such a pointless game. 

• Like 1