What video game are you playing?

1 hour ago, Norm said:

Haven't got it but it's hilarious how split everyone online seems about it this morning. 

They applied a hot fix last night and guess it’s been loads better since then. I will still probably wait a month or two after release to pick it up, that’s how I usually treat video games releases now. 

• Like 1

I have been on Xbox forever and been wanting to go to PS5 specifically for the FF7 Remake for years. 

I finally rebuilt my PC and downloaded it, and I could write an essay on my feelings about it so far, but for me - it's quite simply the best game I've ever played.

It is everything I could have imagined and more and the only thing I dislike is that I know it's going to end soon and I will have to wait years for part 2 and 3 (if they stagger for PC).

About half way through Metro 2033 Redux. First time ever playing this series and have been enjoying it. It’s not a game I can sit down a play for 3-4+ hours but after dinner I can sit down and play for a couple hours. Thinking I’ll eventually complete the series in Last light and Exodus. 

Also I think I’ll get Horizon Zero Dawn after I finish 2033 and give that a go. Is it worth it to anyone that’s played? PC specifically. 

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Not sure how I missed it back in the day but I just got wind of it 

What does everyone think if Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice? I just watched the trailer and it looks pretty awesome

Fantastic game... but hard as hell.  I've never played any of the Dark Souls, but I found it much harder than Elden Ring and Bloodborne.

The story is solid too.  I still need to beat the game, I'll probably play it over from scratch since its been a little while.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 1

On 12/6/2022 at 12:02 AM, Malfatron said:

I hate difficult games now.

I want no part of that NES bullcrap.

I want my victory to be inevitable so i can finish the story

I'm with you, I've found I don't care to grind for money/items in games anymore, I just want to chill and enjoy the story.  I just started playing Cyberpunk on the easiest difficulty and gave myself essentially unlimited money so I can buy/do whatever I want.  

• Like 1

Started Horizon Zero Dawn today. I didnt get that far into it at all, just past the tutorial. Im not too sure how i feel about this game right now. The controls for PC are a bit cluttered i feel like, you can kind of tell its a port to PC. Im also not entirely sure if i will fall in love with the world., Primitive humans along with highly sophisticated machines, Its still a maybe for me. Visually its pretty darn beautiful though. Playing it on normal because i would like to enjoy the game, more than want a challenging experience.

2 hours ago, mattyice0401 said:

Started Horizon Zero Dawn today. I didnt get that far into it at all, just past the tutorial. Im not too sure how i feel about this game right now. The controls for PC are a bit cluttered i feel like, you can kind of tell its a port to PC. Im also not entirely sure if i will fall in love with the world., Primitive humans along with highly sophisticated machines, Its still a maybe for me. Visually its pretty darn beautiful though. Playing it on normal because i would like to enjoy the game, more than want a challenging experience.

When I first played, I wasn't IMMEDIATELY hooked, but after 5 to 7 hours I was.    The combination of stealth, action, strategy and story really did it for me.   

Obviously, depends on your tastes.   You may not enjoy it.....but definitely give it at least 10 hours.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 43M said:

When I first played, I wasn't IMMEDIATELY hooked, but after 5 to 7 hours I was.    The combination of stealth, action, strategy and story really did it for me.   

Obviously, depends on your tastes.   You may not enjoy it.....but definitely give it at least 10 hours.

How’s the combat system?