What video game are you playing?

Finished up HZD and it wasnt bad. They didnt do a good job explaining what the eff Gaia was and Hades and the rest of those parts were maybe it was just me but i didnt really understand it.

So Syles was the bad guy all along according to the ending right?

Weird, after i finished the last mission and defeated hades it said i had one more mission to do and it was the last mission all over again. Anyone get that?

On 2/22/2023 at 5:38 PM, mattyice0401 said:

Finished up HZD and it wasnt bad. They didnt do a good job explaining what the eff Gaia was and Hades and the rest of those parts were maybe it was just me but i didnt really understand it.

So Syles was the bad guy all along according to the ending right?

Weird, after i finished the last mission and defeated hades it said i had one more mission to do and it was the last mission all over again. Anyone get that?

I think it was partially you and partially we are looking through the perspective of Aloy who isn't really technologically savvy through the majority of the first game. You get a much bigger picture of the sci fi aspects in the 2nd game and the expansion. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

I think it was partially you and partially we are looking through the perspective of Aloy who isn't really technologically savvy through the majority of the first game. You get a much bigger picture of the sci fi aspects in the 2nd game and the expansion. 

I just didn’t get the explanation they were giving of how GAIA would save the human race but I was only half paying attention at that point I just wanted to finish the game.