What video game are you playing?

9 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

That game gets super repetitive very quick. Gave up on it after a month.

I can understand that, definitely. Since I didn't buy this game at launch and only had it since July, all of it is still "pretty new" to me. And since I beat the game, I bought the Fall Ghost DLC and its been pretty good. But I can understand how you say that. It does have a repetitive factor to it.

Now I'm waiting on Black Ops 4 to turn on the Lead Faucet. None of my friends had PC, so we couldn't play PUBG. Now we can all play Treyarch's version which isn't too bad.

55 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Been rotating between FIFA 18, Destiny 2, and God of War III RM. Trying to get into the last two, but I honestly haven't cared that much. 

My friend is in the top 500 for best Destiny 2 players in the world and told me I need to start playing it so I got it and played like 20 mins before quitting. Not my cup of tea. 

Started Shadow of the Tomb Raider yesterday. Only a couple of hours in but god this game is GORGEOUS. Needs to stop with all the cutscenes (as impressive as they are) and just let me play, but think they should diminish as I get further in to the game.

7 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Started Shadow of the Tomb Raider yesterday. Only a couple of hours in but god this game is GORGEOUS. Needs to stop with all the cutscenes (as impressive as they are) and just let me play, but think they should diminish as I get further in to the game.

Can the video game industry knock it tf off with these games I can’t keep up