Safety's preview.

Kiwibrown

Safetys; how do you think they will preform.  

9 members have voted

1. 1. They will be

2. 2. Who will play more snaps at SS this year?

3. 3. Who do you have pencilled in as back up FS

• Derron Smith 2015 6th rounder
    • Mender: UDFA
    • Micah Hanneman UDFA from BYU home of Kai
    • Elijah Campbell UDFA
    • Hardest multi choice ever because I have no idea who these people are.

Here ends the greatest positional preview series in Cleveland Browns FF sub since the last time someone did it. 

Safety's. 

Last year it was a bit of cluster F along side of our cornerbacks for group that preformed well under NFL average. Between them they generated 2 ints. week 1 and week 17 against Pitt. Two starters are returning from last year, Peppers and kindred. Both are more natural SS than FS. 

We have two returning starters and the addition of Randall from GB,. He was acquired by using DeShone Kizer. 

How you all feeling about this group? Does Greg Williams run the putn return/angel defense in 2018?

Image result for Browns Angel defense

This could be true, or it could be total fertilizer.....

A friend of mine who I trust not to pass on BS stories just texted me to say that S Earl Thomas was spotted in downtown Cleveland last night. Could be true, could be he was here for totally legitimate non-football reasons.

We will know for sure in 24-48 hrs.

6 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

A friend of mine who I trust not to pass on BS stories just texted me to say that S Earl Thomas was spotted in downtown Cleveland last night. Could be true, could be he was here for totally legitimate non-football reasons.

man I've been thinking if we could be a fit for him

I WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO ACT!!!!!

if we got Earl Thomas but man we just got Randall, but I'm open to competition 

ET would bring the leader we need to the entire defense 

58 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

He was here. Posted a picture on his instagram in front of the R&R HoF. Doesn't seem like he would be here for any other reason than taking a physical, not at this time of year.

On 5/16/2018 at 9:32 PM, Mind Character said:

We may have found our future FS1 in the UDFA pool. Elijah Campbell from Northern Iowa has long-term starter impact based on his tape... he's a willing and forceful tackler and has natural ball skills. If he's a relentless worker he could be a really good player at FS if Randall doesn't make the impact we expect.

Archived