Who's due for a career year in 2018?

SteelKing728

For the Packers...

Not a whole lot of people know Davante Adams.  He's pretty damn good.

Kenny Clark.  One of the highest rated defensive linemen last year and he just started to show his pass rush potential.

Aaron Jones if he can escape McCarthy holding him back. 

Blake Martinez.  One of the highest rated ILBs last year in the run game. 

HaHa Clinton-Dix.  Had a down year, but he's got the ability to become an all-pro safety.

Josh Jones.  Had a really bad first year, but he's one of the most physically gifted safeties in the league.

Kevin King.  Rookie who dealt with shoulder problems all of last year, but showed some really great potential. 

For the Bengals: 

-William Jackson III is going to cement himself as a top 5 corner this year

-Carl Lawson is Von Miller 2.0

Other names:

-David Njoku is gonna have a big year i believe

-Braxton Berrios is next in line for Patriots WRs 

-Keke Coutee is gonna tear it up also

6 hours ago, johndeere1707 said:

For the Bengals: 

-William Jackson III is going to cement himself as a top 5 corner this year

-Carl Lawson is Von Miller 2.0

Other names:

-David Njoku is gonna have a big year i believe

-Braxton Berrios is next in line for Patriots WRs 

-Keke Coutee is gonna tear it up also

I think - and obviously hope - that you're right about that one. He showed flashes of being very good last year, but also had his fair share of rookie mistakes. I'd say he overall had a good year for a rookie who was considered so raw coming into the league, especially since he was dealing with crap QB play. As limited as Tyrod Taylor is as a QB, he does seem to like throwing it to tight ends, so I could see Njoku having a breakout season.

For the Rams, I think Corey Littleton. He'll likely be taking Ogletree's job and should do a good job as a run defender. I've got some concerns about him in coverage. I'd say Gerald Everett because I think he can be a stud, but there are so many mouths to feed on our offense.

Cowboys JMO

Michael Gallup- I know, I have some rookies on here. But he is vastly talented and there are no official starting WR's on this depth chart.

Randy Gregory- He actually dominated his first game he ever played then got hurt then the off the field problems started. But he has the talent to succeed and if the reports are true about him cleaning up his act. He could shine across from DLaw, and if Irving is only suspended for 4 games, he's still more then dominant enough to take pressure off Gregory.

Jihad Ward- A 3T who washed up in Oakland but has first round talent, and Rod has a knack for getting the most effort and production out of his DLinemen. This of course happens if Irving is out for a long time.

Jaylon Smith- His healing process has him nearly fully recovered according to reports. He's playing without a brace on his knee. So he could really shine this year.

8 hours ago, August4th said:

Vance McDonald for the steelers....I think he can put up 700-800 yards if he plays 14-16 games with the steelers offense that's been said to be more tight end friendly under our new OC

Good luck. Vance McDonald is horrible. Especially at catching a football. 

For the 49ers I'll say Jerrick McKinnon, just because Shanahan really seemed determined to make him a big part of the offense moving forward. 

Also, Garoppolo since he should be starting a full slate of games. On defense I'm hoping it's Foster. Just needs to stay healthy. 

Archived