Who's due for a career year in 2018?

SteelKing728

Joe Mixon is going to have a breakout and establish himself as a top 10 back. Even with a below-average/average offensive line, he's too talented to stay quiet.

To a stat-line something like:

260 rushes   -   1,150 yards (4.4 YPC)   -   8 Rushing TDs   -   45 Receptions   -   450 yards Receiving   -   3 Receiving TDs

Here's a little taste of his potential. Notice the putrid run blocking. 

On 8/2/2018 at 6:49 AM, SmittyBacall said:

Joe Mixon is going to have a breakout and establish himself as a top 10 back. Even with a below-average/average offensive line, he's too talented to stay quiet.

I agree. I think he's too talented for Cincy to screw up. I think he'll be a star. Hopefully the upgrades Cincy made to their line will help him out a little, though.  

I already mentioned Clowney, but I'll put in a nod to Will Fuller. He's put on about 15 lbs of muscle during the off-season, so he should be able to take more punishment from defenders. There was a four game stretch with Deshaun Watson where he was one of the most dominant deep threats in the league, and I expect that to continue.

On 8/5/2018 at 6:26 AM, SilverNBlackFan said:

I agree. I think he's too talented for Cincy to screw up. I think he'll be a star. Hopefully the upgrades Cincy made to their line will help him out a little, though.  

3 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Kevin White is due for a run of good luck after one of the worst runs of bad luck ive ever seen.

Not if Allen Robinson, Taylor Gabriel and Anthony Miller have anything to say about it. 

On 8/2/2018 at 6:49 AM, SmittyBacall said:

To a stat-line something like:

260 rushes   -   1,150 yards (4.4 YPC)   -   8 Rushing TDs   -   45 Receptions   -   450 yards Receiving   -   3 Receiving TDs

Here's a little taste of his potential. Notice the putrid run blocking. 

I pounded the table for him last year in the 2nd.

On 7/27/2018 at 10:03 PM, Calvert28 said:

Cowboys JMO

Michael Gallup- I know, I have some rookies on here. But he is vastly talented and there are no official starting WR's on this depth chart.

Randy Gregory- He actually dominated his first game he ever played then got hurt then the off the field problems started. But he has the talent to succeed and if the reports are true about him cleaning up his act. He could shine across from DLaw, and if Irving is only suspended for 4 games, he's still more then dominant enough to take pressure off Gregory.

Jihad Ward- A 3T who washed up in Oakland but has first round talent, and Rod has a knack for getting the most effort and production out of his DLinemen. This of course happens if Irving is out for a long time.

Jaylon Smith- His healing process has him nearly fully recovered according to reports. He's playing without a brace on his knee. So he could really shine this year.

LMAO. Not a first round talent. PFF's 2nd worst DL 2 years ago I believe. If marinelli makes him a good player, he's jesus.

25 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

LMAO. Not a first round talent. PFF's 2nd worst DL 2 years ago I believe. If marinelli makes him a good player, he's jesus.

In fairness, a career year for Ward is really just being active all 16 games. Not exactly a high bar to jump over, even for a three hundred pound lineman. 

Archived