Sign in to follow this  
titans0021

Titans sign Delanie Walker to an extension (2 years, $17M)

Team leader and a solid deal. Great to lock up the top two offensive players on the team on the same day.

Happy for Walker that he’ll be sticking around to continue to see this process through for a while

just had to post this pic because I love that jersey pants combo can’t wait to see it in 2 weeks

Yes!!!! I'm really hoping Delanie retires as a Titan. One of my favorite Titan of all time.

He's old (34 in 16 days) but he takes care of himself and is still ballin. Solid.

Stay healthy and ball out Delanie. Some people forget he played behind Vernon Davis for years in San Francisco so his body isn’t really 33 years old in “football years”. 

4 minutes ago, lamont said:

Stay healthy and ball out Delanie. Some people forget he played behind Vernon Davis for years in San Francisco so his body isn’t really 33 years old in “football years”. 

Yeah, I'm not that worried about it. I thought last year was probably his worst year as a Titan (not that he was bad, just a few more bad drops than we're accustomed to), but athletically, he looked no different than he always has.

Walker is the type of player I could see playing at a high level until he’s 35 or 36. I like the “football years” comment, there’s probably still a fair amount of tread on those tires. Good decision, IMO.