Titans extend Delanie Walker TE

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Reasonable deal. 33 and hasn't shown any sort of athletic decline yet. Big day for rewarding players that have put in the work and produced on the field. 

He's been a big part of the locker room, glad he'll be around for a few more seasons.

I would have never imagined that when we signed him to replace Jared Cook back in the day, we would be signing an all time great Titan.

He's had a huge impact on and off the field in Nashville. Hopefully this will ensure he retires as a Titan.

9 hours ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

One of my favorite TEs. We should've kept him and let VD walk. I always thought he was really good.

At the time Vernon was still a top tight end. Walker as a backup showed some flashes of playmaking ability, but had very questionable hands. No one saw Davis falling off after another season, and Walker blowing up after he turned 30.

8 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I would have never imagined that when we signed him to replace Jared Cook back in the day, we would be signing an all time great Titan.

He's had a huge impact on and off the field in Nashville. Hopefully this will ensure he retires as a Titan.

He is set to eclipse Frank Wycheck's career yardage total. Pretty sure Wycheck currently holds the tight end receiving yards record for the Oilers/Titans.

Archived