(Poll) Predict the AFC North Race...

Mind Character

At the end of the Season Where Do We Finish in the AFC North Race?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. At the end of the Season Where Do We Finish in the AFC North Race?

• The Browns Finish 1st in the AFC North
    • The Browns Finish 2nd in the AFC North
    • The Browns Finish 3rd in the AFC North
    • The Browns Finish Last in the AFC North

Per usual, AFC North teams improved in a lot of areas; however, all the teams still have question marks (some more so than others) and variables at play that could easily lead to very different outcomes (i.e.,  Josh Gordon available vs Not... Andy Dalton trash vs Not...etc)

1.) Where do we fall in the AFC North race at the end of the season?

2.) How do the rest of the teams stack up (1-4) when it's all said and done?

-------------------

The Ravens finally have some reliable WRs (Crabtree, Willie Snead, John Brown); 2 Young Pro-bowl Upside TEs (Hayden Hurst & Mark Andrews).. their healthy at OL (Yanda and Stanley) and Outside Pass Rusher (Tyus Bowser)... they have the most dynamic athletes in the NFL at QB (RG3 & Lamar Jackson).

The Steelers have a fully motivated/engaged Big Ben after drafting his eventual replacement; they have a fully motivated Lev Bell in a contract year; and a special WR trio after adding one of the most underrated WRs in the draft in James Washington.

The Bengals have an OLine for the first time in a while (Cordy Glenn, Billy Price, etc); they have a reinvigorated ultra talented fastest WR in the NFL (John Ross); a two headed running attack (Joe Mixon & Mark Walton)

-----------------

I think we finish 3rd in the AFC North this year... behind the Steelers at 1 and the Ravens at 2.... the parity within conference will be at a maximum this year with teams splitting the series with multiple division rivals...

I think the Bengals bottom out after years of getting worse. We compete with the Ravens for 2nd seed which they win, but they still aren't that good. The Pitt offense is too much for the division they come 1st in the AFC North.

Pitt 11-5

Ravens 7-9
Browns 6-10
Bengals 5-11

I think we have a better season with similair frustrations, we should be getting close to 9-7 but Hue continue to make boneheaded decisions. 

I'm in the prove it to me group. I'd rank our roster higher than the Bengals or Ravens but that doesn't always equal wins. We should win 6+ but my expectations aren't that high... yet. If we click with our starters in preseason I'll adjust my thoughts accordingly.

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Hueball gone after the bye and Browns pass up Baltimore or Cinci for 3rd.

Browns shock Steelers week 1 as Garrett plays out of his mind.

Browns drop four of next five.

Hue is fired. Baker is brought in.

Browns close out season 8-2, win division with the breaker over Pitt at 10-6.

Quotes abound as to Baker's infectious leadership and enthusiasm for the game as to why the team makes such a steep turnaround.

Mind is put on suicide watch.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Browns shock Steelers week 1 as Garrett plays out of his mind.

Browns drop four of next five.

Hue is fired. Baker is brought in.

Browns close out season 8-2, win division with the breaker over Pitt at 10-6.

Quotes abound as to Baker's infectious leadership and enthusiasm for the game as to why the team makes such a steep turnaround.

Mind is put on suicide watch.

LOL. Never that.

I won't even lose it when Sam Darnold and Josh Rosen are co-MVPs .. I will finally snap when we play the Ravens late season in a "Win-And-You're-In-The-Playoffs" scenario and Kai Nacua makes the game deciding pick six for the Ravens... then all will be lost....

The only question is how soon the Bill Cowher to the Browns as HC convos start after we lose our first 4 games...

Jim Bob Cooter will be a close second in the race once the scuttlebutt begins...  a close race between Cowher and Cooter ... may the best fantasy vs reality win...

6 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

I will finally snap when we play the Ravens late season in a "Win-And-You're-In-The-Playoffs" scenario and Kai Nacua makes the game deciding pick six for the Ravens

Me too.

6 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Jim Bob Cooter will be a close first in the race once the scuttlebutt begins...  a close race between Cowher and Cooter ...

This.

Archived